We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Battle / warding Lore (Guild) for Westemnet.

Give us the guild recipe please.

There are guild recipes for eastemnet, why did turbine forget?

I'd like to see some conformity.

I seem to remember having to purchase the Eastemnet recs from the barter guys in Snowborn same as having to get the Westermnet recs from the barter guys in HD.
    I don't remember ever getting them automatically from the guild (unless they were added with a later update).

Quote Originally Posted by Derpmochump View Post
    There are guild recipes for eastemnet, why did turbine forget?

I'd like to see some conformity.
    It seems to me that you are the one that has a forgotten. So, a brief history lesson is in order.

When Riders of Rohan came out, the only Battle/Warding Lore recipes were the lvl 80 Eastemnet.
    It was not until Wildermore that the lvl 85 Riddermark Battle/Warding Lore recipes and their guild variant recipes were introduced.

So, here we are, just after Helm's Deep's release, and we only have lvl 90 Westemnet Battle/Warding Lore recipes.
    Not having lvl 95 Battle/Warding Lore recipes and their guild variant recipes until the second quarter update IS in conformity with the past expansion.

HaleElven is correct; RoR only came with lvl 80 warding/battle lore recipes. lvl 85 Riddermark ones were not released until Wildermore region. Likely this means we won't see any for 95 till June/July 2014 if not later.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

yeah whatever when level 95 battle/warding lore appears there better be a scholar's guild recipe.

Ok.. this is something that has been really making me angry for some time. We have crafting guilds.. so why are we required to get Faction Rep for crafting recipes????

It's just wrong. And it is ########. ALL crafting recipes should come from the guild, regular crafting vendors, or misc. drops.
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellow][I][B][COLOR=red]*gasp*[/COLOR][/B][/I] :eek: [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]I have to kill [I]THAT[/I] many for the deed?!?![/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]