We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    This thread is pure win/pathetic.

Someone cared enough about what was said to them 2 years ago in a video game, to save the conversation. LMFAO

Psssttt, QQ much???

lerntonotbpathetic
    Love logging back in and seeing you take my obvious bait.

Thanks for taking my bait bro

Too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Love logging back in and seeing you take my obvious bait.

Thanks for taking my bait bro

Too easy.
    Trololololo... Looks like Rabidskum baited you 2 years ago when you felt the need to save a chat screenie. Thats awesome. A troll 2 years in the making and still going.

Ahhh true love....Get a room and get it over with already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    Trololololo... Looks like Rabidskum baited you 2 years ago when you felt the need to save a chat screenie. Thats awesome. A troll 2 years in the making and still going.
    I love to save chat screenies of degenerates, it provides entertainment. Well, sympathetic entertainment but it still counts.

Quote Originally Posted by jebus5434 View Post
    I've come back from a 2 year hiatus myself. The game has changed quite a bit in many ways, most of them for the positive.

Also this is the first post I've made on this forum account since 2010 I believe. I was auto-banned when they added the infraction system.

I'm still kinda deja-vu that this game is still kicking and plenty of new and familiar faces around in the Ettenmoors.

Although still disappointed how Turbine continues to neglect PvMP and its current issues.

Either way, its good to be back.
    Glad your back bro.

I haven't been to the moors on freep-side since 65 cap...but um diggin it so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    I love to save chat screenies of degenerates, it provides entertainment. Well, sympathetic entertainment but it still counts.
    Lmao

A troll 2 years in the making and still trying to deny it and come out on top!!!

That saved screenie tells it all. You actually care what Rabid has to say about and you really care what people think of you in a game. This is awesome. Rabid cut you that deep, you had to save some of it. Lmao. I know I know, your lame excuses will come flying forth, but the point of you being trolled from 2 years ago and still butthurt, wins out over any excuse or huehuehues.

See, most people realize this is a game and feel no need to bring up something of over 2 years ago or even take screenies of chat logs. Thats not even the bad part, the pathetic part is you ACTUALLY saved it. Unless of course they got butthurt. LOL LOL

Last edited by WABBAJABBA; Jan 06 2014 at 03:12 AM.

Hey Needle, what are you wearing, I hope it's the latex loincloth.... Tee Hee!

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem7 View Post
    Glad your back bro.

I haven't been to the moors on freep-side since 65 cap...but um diggin it so far...

YOUR SIG, It is too big and it burnz my eyese!!

Quote Originally Posted by GIR-dog View Post
    YOUR SIG, It is too big and it burnz my eyese!!
    If I ever wanted my sig to burn into the very retinas of any person in this game...I couldn't be more ecstatic that it was you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    Hey Needle, what are you wearing, I hope it's the latex loincloth.... Tee Hee!

:P
    I know what you'll be wearing. Don't worry it's good for your skin.

Welcome back Needle! Look forward to seeing you my friend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2