We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Rune-Keeper and Warden Bundle + Another Question

Hi all,
    I believe there used to be an option on the lotro store to buy both RK and Warden classes together at a discounted price. How come this isn't there anymore?
    I bought the Mithril Edition of LotRO if that helps but I didn't get any of the classes.

-
    The other question:
    Me and my brother like to play this game. I've upgraded my account and got all the QPs, but i also would like him to have the quests and expansions so I can level up with him. I really don't want to pay for all of it again just for him, so my question is: can I buy something like the Helms deep expansion pack and use it for my account as well as my brother's? I don't want to pay basically double. Thanks
    Last edited by Ozzyy; Jan 01 2014 at 09:06 PM.

Offerings within the store can change. Specials are only there for a short period of time.

Every account is separate and must buy the content to have it available. You cannot use a content unlock from one account for another account. Each must buy their own. Product Keys for the content, which you may get or have auto-applied to the account when you buy from the website, can only be used once, so they cannot be used on multiple accounts. People that have multiple accounts have always had to buy things like the expansions for each account they want to have the content on. My wife and I both have been playing since pre-launch, and we have had to buy multiple copies of everything so we both could have it.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."