We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Annoyed!

Annoyed!

Hey Turbine whats with all the minis hunts and wardens being able to hit creepes inside the rocks of the rez circle without being one shotted plz fix thankyou!
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

Quote Originally Posted by ConsistantRager View Post
    Hey Turbine whats with all the minis hunts and wardens being able to hit creepes inside the rocks of the rez circle without being one shotted plz fix thankyou!
    Also fix oneshotters at grams being bug and turned against us.

Also oneshotters at grams being killed.

Quick term solution, ban the idiots exploiting this..please see multiple bug/help reports that have been submitted.

cheers.

Wink

and fix the Macro cheaters mainly wargs and some revers. I have a nice list already of who uses this cheat thanks to chat logging.

As long as it's not an exploit that makes it happen, one shotters getting bugged and turning against their own side is funny. I love it when something flips and the one shotters are going off on each other at the rez.

It's not so much that people are abusing the macros as much as it's who's doing it that has me shaking my head. Sad.

It's not so much that people are abusing the macros as much as it's who's doing it that has me shaking my head. Sad.[/QUOTE]

LMAO you see there not trash talking on this thread Mort I should just post there names lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    As long as it's not an exploit that makes it happen, one shotters getting bugged and turning against their own side is funny. I love it when something flips and the one shotters are going off on each other at the rez.

It's not so much that people are abusing the macros as much as it's who's doing it that has me shaking my head. Sad.

This what you mean, and yes this is funny because everyone can be oneshotted...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jadacakai View Post

This what you mean, and yes this is funny because everyone can be oneshotted...lol.
    Yes, so funny, the creep one shots pumping away with their bows and the freep one shots swinging away.