We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

trying to add turbine points!

i still cant add any points at all from the store in game it just gives me error and try at another time ive waited and waited any details would help thankyou

any help hello?

help would be nice lol

Are you trying to buy through Steam?

I know there was an issue reported related to that.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Had the same problem since HD launch. Got fed up with auto closed tickets so checked their store support. Hidden deep deep away was a line saying that if you had this problem to check your billing information. Your billing address zip/area code has to be 5 digits long. If you love somewhere that has less than 5 digits then add 0's to the zip code. Worked immediately for me after that. Best of luck
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000000e2f3f/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

ya through steam how can u buy it another way?

ya i saw that billing info thing i did it and still didint work lol

is there any other way? it says there was an error processing your order

err- 22

I don't use Steam, myself

So I'm afraid I can't say.

You might reach out to Turbine's account support. I'm sure they want Steam players to be able to buy TP as much as you all want to buy it.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I think if you have a card you must add it in game, but if you got it from the online (not ingame) store you add it like you woulld for a VIP card or something. its Myaccount.turbine.com I believe.
    R.I.P Nidor, Brandywine's favorite spider.

ya i added the card and everything on turbine idk what else to do lol

Ok. So are you using a Turbine Point card, or a credit/debit card?

For a TP card, go to www.myaccount.turbine.com and add the points there.

For a credit/debit card, you can either add it through the website (Store>LotRO Market>Turbine Points), or through the store. I've never had luck adding a credit/debit card through the store, the website seems to work better.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000001229d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thillian, Hunter, Level 63, Elf, Kindred Souls, Riddermark

that seems like it would work but im trying to get 600 points for 8 bucks not the one thats 20 bucks lol?

wow duh it was steam dont launch the game through steam good to go lol

Glad you got it sorted.

See you in Middle Earth.