We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unable to buy TP in-game

In anticipation of the HD expansion I've been trying to buy the 1.6k pack and the 600 pack of TP. After a few hours I've managed to buy the big pack through the website (already at a higher price then in-game and 50 tp less that I'll have to grind). Now unfortunately the 600 pack is not available through the website and I'm not going to buy 1k extra that will just stack up with my monthly points.

Is turbine aware of the issues with the store and are they working on them? Other people seem to be unable to buy tp aswell and complain their balance isn't updating.

Did you install the game via Steam?

If so then the in-game store TP purchase will not work for you and you'll have to purchase them through your Steam account.
    [center][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?18699-How-to-get-help-on-the-Tech-Forums-and-how-to-contact-Turbine][color=gold]How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine[/color][/url]

[color=green]Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.[/color][/center]

Nope, not using steam. It seems there's other players with the same problem, according to other threads. The FAQ says I need to have a verified paypal acc, which I have. And my CC isn't working either.

Having issues buying points as well, been trying for the last 4 days, neither debit nor paypal works and i know both are perfectly operational and with funds

I had the same issue. It kept saying it couldnt go through and to try again later.

Same here... (been trying with paysafe)