We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: I'm back

Hybrid View

I'm back

I'm Back, for a little while at least, got accomplished what I wanted in LoL so I figured might as well play lotro for abit and see how the game's goin.

What is the most important thing to get done before HD comes out?

and how is the raiding population on the server these days?
    Silense r9 Champion
    ----- Valhalla ----- Chaven r7 Loremaster Narcolyst r7 Hunter

You're back just in time for the utter destruction of your class, or its salvation, not sure which. The class changes are polarizing and people either love them or hate them.

There's no point in gearing up with level 85 gear, there's not enough time to do the major rep grinds, so, maybe crafting if you do that? Maybe get your virtues up to 18 but I'm not sure that's important either.

I think raiding has mostly collapsed except for some T1 stuff; with no raids for this expac cycle anyone that really wants a progression raid is playing something else.

Great to see you are back, after a few errors in your post of http://vilyahistory.wikispaces.com/Freepside

And just to read this after what 5 years? Great stuff :P Except get a few things right first Damn near Foxnews For Vilya

^^ That's some funny stuff, I could fill in some history of Valhalla and Dragoon Legion.
    Silense r9 Champion
    ----- Valhalla ----- Chaven r7 Loremaster Narcolyst r7 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by spitzff View Post
    ^^ That's some funny stuff, I could fill in some history of Valhalla and Dragoon Legion.
    hehehhehe