We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LF a GMT+1 raiding kin or group.

Hello everyone,

Returning RK here looking to test the new (and old) endgame comming in helm's deep
    I know that there are quite a few pugs running on the server, and a great community of players running different content.

Unfortunately I live in europe, and have had a hard time finding a group of players raiding or playing on the same time frame as I live in.

The kinship that I am part of is a nice small familly kinship, but with no specific raiding commitment, and unfortunately (for me)
    all the members live in the USA.

So I was wondering if there where any european guilds or group of raiders on the server looking for more members? or perhaps
    a "merc" to hop in every once in a while to fill in gaps?

I've mainly raided as a healer, and mostly enjoy that style of gameplay, but I can DPS just as well if needs be.

In any case thanks in advance for any repplies, and have fun!

Hey bud.

I play in GMT myself and am to looking for more players who can fit in with us awkuard lot. I did play with a good mix of both EU and US players from 22:00 to 01.00. Going back nearly 12 months ago. Add Binsenwise when your next on, he's an alt im currently leveling so thats where ill be when im on. Bear with me over the xmas holidays as its hard for me to get on but ill be back on most week nights after them.

Cheers bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayl View Post
    Hello everyone,

Returning RK here looking to test the new (and old) endgame comming in helm's deep
    I know that there are quite a few pugs running on the server, and a great community of players running different content.

Unfortunately I live in europe, and have had a hard time finding a group of players raiding or playing on the same time frame as I live in.

The kinship that I am part of is a nice small familly kinship, but with no specific raiding commitment, and unfortunately (for me)
    all the members live in the USA.

So I was wondering if there where any european guilds or group of raiders on the server looking for more members? or perhaps
    a "merc" to hop in every once in a while to fill in gaps?

I've mainly raided as a healer, and mostly enjoy that style of gameplay, but I can DPS just as well if needs be.

In any case thanks in advance for any repplies, and have fun!
    I know I am a little late in responding, but give Keepers of the Palantiri a try. They are primarily a EU kinship with a love for raiding. Their leader is Belnavar, but I'm sure you can find any of their officers by searching them out using the kinship filter in the LFF window. Good luck.

Keepers of the Palantiri is still an EU kinship, but Belnavar has left the kin and from what I have heard, they are still around but not as active. I am not sure if the kinship is dissolving completely, or if someone else will be taking over leadership. The EU community from what I've seen is relatively spread out over a few kinships, and KotP was the only raiding kinship from that time zone. If anyone else has knowledge of an EU raiding community, please correct me, but unfortunately the EU community on Riddermark is a minority and you may have to work a little harder to get some solid raid groups together. Not impossible, but it may take some networking.

The only kinship I know of that is almost entirely EU, is the Phantom Riders of Rushgore, kin leader is Dhareen. That's where I would suggest you start at this point.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/34dq3dd.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah. I was a member of Keepers when we first started on Riddermark. Bel is part of The Guild now I believe and many of the other members have moved on. Some are still about.

Thanks for the suggestion Rapsody, ill check them out.

Hi all,

The Keepers would have been perfect for you, but unfortunately we have mostly moved on. The kin still exists, but is largely a personal kin now, run by one of my oft-neglected alts from my second account.

The difficulty is getting enough EU players together, or getting a mix of multiple time zones who can play at the same time (we struggled with this for a while, and we tried various different starting times, but found the 10pm GMT start worked the best).

Best of luck in the search for a new EU time zone raiding kin. If you're one short and I'm around and available, I'd be happy to help in a raid

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 105 - Brandywine - Leader of Keepers of the Palantiri