We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warsteed equipment dyes (black) does not work on legs

The warsteed equipment dyes does not work entirely, the leg cosmetics fail to dye. I have only bought the one colour pack with black in it, and the black one does not work. I only bought the pack because of the one black dye...

Can you please fix this?

Decatur, AL
    Which piece are you trying to dye?
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    .: Dannach, 100 WDN :.: Daire, 83 LMR :.: Gyrefalcon, 92 CHN :.: Brandon, 72 CPT :.: Honey, 71 GRD :.: Griffon, 69 HNT :.: Kaelenea, 72 RNK :.
    .: Iryth, 56 WDN :.: Baye, 56 WDN :.: Samtal, 64 WDN :.:Dunnock, 56 WDN :.: Sedgewald, 68 LMR :.: Breyon, 41 CHN :.: Tieran, 50 HNT :.

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

The legs of the steed of Dagorlad set. But the black dye doesn't work on any leg cosmetic.

Currently~ Northern VA
    Black and there is another color that doesn't work, not sure which... one exception, however; I believe it worked on my LM warsteed leg cosmetic.
    [B][COLOR=#6495ed]"You cannot pass," he said. "I am a[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00bfff]Servant of the Secret Fire[/COLOR][COLOR=#6495ed], wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You cannot pass."[U][I]The Fellowship of the Ring II 5: "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"[/I][/U][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][COLOR=#5f1fff][B]Athene~Vilya~85 LM[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.sotsfire.com/"][B][COLOR=#7b68ee]SOTSFire.com [/COLOR][/B][/URL]

This has been fixed now, thank you so much Turbine :3