We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hatchlings-1 highest ranked boxer?

hatchlings 6 spiders are all rank 10. is there anyone with higher ranked boxers playing lotro? who is the highest ranked boxer in lotro?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001f2e51/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Doesn't matter he is bad.

well, you're bad, you're a boxer, so im not really sure anyone gives too much of a #### really
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Yo Hatchlings i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Frigore was the best boxer of all time.
    Beastwise - Captain, R15 | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Hard to say what rank Frigore was before his final ban. He had the sophisticated 12v12 boxer raid farm sessions in the DoF daily. Nobody knew how many points he made due to the leaderboards always being down. His WL head was at least R11 or 12 the last time I saw it.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    Yo Hatchlings i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Frigore was the best boxer of all time.
    implying bombjourne wasn't the best..

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post

Dude I remember when i soloed this guy's box.

bomb4pres
    Who the hell is Matdir?

and nary a brain cell 'twixt them
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post

Frigore may not have delt out huge damage like Bomb, but his group was detailed, sophisticated and much more dangerous on many respects to players in general because of the class diversity and healing survavability. Healing was active, formations, even bubbles. He also played much smarter than Bomb. I remember killing Bomb on my warg all by myself by picking them off one by on or killing the leaders.

Welcome back Yelpus Chinnius Maximus!