We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

If we have to have MC then how about

giving each class an unmounted ranged attack skill that would unhorse (unwarg?) an NPC mounted rider. This would allow players (like myself who dislike MC) to fight on foot.
    "You're free to speak you mind my friend.
    As long as you agree with me."
    "The Ostrich", John Kay, Steppenwolf, circa 1968

Hey there..what class are you? I dislike MC very much, but I can mow down most things except for the nastiest warbands on foot, being a hunter. Most of those mounted guys are dumb and run around me in circles shouting or whatever they do while I calmly shoot them down. I've haven't got any of my melee people up to war-steed level though - does it suck for them?
    I hate that they put this in though, I truly do - I only really like the super fast horse for long cross country runs, and the dress up aspect, of course

My main is a burgular LVL 85. I also have a champion, 2 hunters, a warden, and a lore master all lvl 85. With the exception (maybe) of the two hunters, MC is extremely unplesent and NOT FUN for me. Even with the hunters I find MC unplesant.

Overall, I think LotRO is an excellent game. I will continue to play, and just suffer through MC and hope it is only available for the Rohan areas.
    "You're free to speak you mind my friend.
    As long as you agree with me."
    "The Ostrich", John Kay, Steppenwolf, circa 1968