We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Grams huggers

hahahaha lol I missed this, I need to log in vent more often, at least to hear you make Turtz rage hahaha
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

Im really good at making Children and women Cry. For complete different reasons btw

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    OMFG!

Eldapics are getting better and better! I am still laughing!!!

Ok, do these take a long time to create?? The tank looks awesome!!

Yes he has me in tears to great stuff eld

Quote Originally Posted by Ershy View Post
    This has nothing to do with numbers or "growing a pair" or OP freeps. The only reason creeps sit at grams one shots is to be safe while they try to collectively decipher Pengpow's gibberish.

glff Settima: 'Lolz bro yu rnt speking liek me lolz pis uf ahshs'

Bahahahaha bahahahaha ay bro lolz
    Last edited by ThunderDownundr; Oct 29 2013 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    ??? ?? ????? MOKEL ?????? ????? ? ?? ??

Imagine what could happend if Doh could play all his toons at the same time..

WOW Eld its not called the rock ffs its Mt Poopers

What exactly are we supposed to do when you have twice our numbers and chase us to Grams? I'd like to stand and fight even with those odds, but the only people you have playing are Wardens Minis and RKs. Also I never knew how much I would like this guy until I started seeing at his masterpieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
    What exactly are we supposed to do when you have twice our numbers and chase us to Grams? I'd like to stand and fight even with those odds, but the only people you have playing are Wardens Minis and RKs. Also I never knew how much I would like this guy until I started seeing at his masterpieces.
    rage? and corpse jump krykid works

im working in a new masterpiece, coming son! Not like elda´s draws, those are too gaybies!

gabies is playing lotro again...or at least he was online!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
    What exactly are we supposed to do when you have twice our numbers and chase us to Grams?
    Incoming WALL OF TEXT of suggestions:

- Sit on the rock in front of grams and rage. Nobody will reply to your rage and you will look like if you are talking to yourself. This happends a lot to Morkel and is quite funny to watch.
    - Stay on that rock jumping up and down over and over and make freeps rage because you dont push. You may see that some of them start jumping up and down too and probably somebody will get one-shoted.
    - Corpsejump somebody that got oneshoted so he will rage release fast instead of wait to be revived by 1 of the 20000 minis and rk out there. That person probably is going to be killed by a warg camping lug rez and will rage even more.
    - Go close to the pots/trackers npc vendor and jump between the wood log and the stair rope that hold the tent and get killed your self or do the same in the big structure behind the tyrant.
    - Open Mspaint and make some drawings about moors situations. Drawing in paint with a mouse is hard, so your drawings will look like if a 3 years old kid made it, but they will look funny.

If after that the freeps are still camping..

Here is a short guide to get easy kills:

-1- Go to GV and camp it, when the freeps are winning they will bring more to help with the gramps camp, even when they dont need them, thats a fact.
    -2- You will be able to kill those lonely baddies that want to go to camp grams with their friends easily, because they dont care about their surroundings since all the map is safe because creeps are at grams.
    -3- You will get called and lot of the freeps camping grams will map immediatly to gv because in their minds you are a fail/trash player for camping gv... and they will avenge his fallen friends. (quite ironic but is how it works lol).
    -4- When that happends and you see lots of horses at gv stairs, just map to grams fast and push to kill the few greedy freeps that didnt wanted to map.
    -5- Rinse and repeat till they rage disband the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    im working in a new masterpiece, coming son! Not like elda´s draws, those are too gaybies!
    Hey gaybies is a hero here, ok? You better calm down or he will hug you.. dont mess with the gaybies! (volve nub!)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

NO NO NO NO NO! Wargs and PANDAS WILL BREAK THE GRAMS CAMP! DONT YOU PPL SEE!

- Sit on the rock in front of grams and rage. Nobody will reply to your rage and you will look like if you are talking to yourself. This happends a lot to Morkel and is quite funny to watch.
    - Stay on that rock jumping up and down over and over and make freeps rage because you dont push. You may see that some of them start jumping up and down too and probably somebody will get one-shoted.
    - Corpsejump somebody that got oneshoted so he will rage release fast instead of wait to be revived by 1 of the 20000 minis and rk out there. That person probably is going to be killed by a warg camping lug rez and will rage even more.
    - Go close to the pots/trackers npc vendor and jump between the wood log and the stair rope that hold the tent and get killed your self or do the same in the big structure behind the tyrant.
    - Open Mspaint and make some drawings about moors situations. Drawing in paint with a mouse is hard, so your drawings will look like if a 3 years old kid made it, but they will look funny.

-1- Go to GV and camp it, when the freeps are winning they will bring more to help with the gramps camp, even when they dont need them, thats a fact.
    -2- You will be able to kill those lonely baddies that want to go to camp grams with their friends easily, because they dont care about their surroundings since all the map is safe because creeps are at grams.
    -3- You will get called and lot of the freeps camping grams will map immediatly to gv because in their minds you are a fail/trash player for camping gv... and they will avenge his fallen friends. (quite ironic but is how it works lol).
    -4- When that happends and you see lots of horses at gv stairs, just map to grams fast and push to kill the few greedy freeps that didnt wanted to map.

Hey gaybies is a hero here, ok? You better calm down or he will hug you.. dont mess with the gaybies! (volve nub!)

this is how Elda looks like after every non sense Wall of texts!

U NEED WATER ELDA, STOP WRITING SO MUCH GIRL

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    U NEED WATER ELDA, STOP WRITING SO MUCH GIRL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! not the wall of text thing again NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

________

Get him willy! pwn his face!!!

First, "seeing at his masterpieces"... I'm a moron.
    Second, I need to post the link to this thread in OOC because that's a genius idea. Also, I'm glad the majority of the freeps on this server (at least the ones that camp) are horrendous because we can push them off easy.
    "- Sit on the rock in front of grams and rage. Nobody will reply to your rage and you will look like if you are talking to yourself. This happends a lot to Morkel and is quite funny to watch."
    That just happened today. Great way to start my morning.
    Last edited by Drakojan; Oct 31 2013 at 12:10 PM.

________

Get him willy! pwn his face!!!

thats not Willy, only one whale can do that jump in da world, and is Porkel bro!

Elda...Would you please do a Christmas coloring page for us on Silverlode? Please!

Our Silverlode 1v1 tourney failed. At least we could all compete by coloring in your awesome drawings . You might have to poll the gallery to make sure we get all the fun Moors things in there. It would be funny though.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by mphunk View Post
    Elda...Would you please do a Christmas coloring page for us on Silverlode? Please!

Our Silverlode 1v1 tourney failed. At least we could all compete by coloring in your awesome drawings . You might have to poll the gallery to make sure we get all the fun Moors things in there. It would be funny though.
    And will you color it in too plz? Coloring is hard (lines are op) and you do it good.

It should have wardens in it, and norbogs....wardens playing pick-up sticks with norbogs.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Hahahaha I can't believe how bad most freeps are. I still have respect for some, but 95% of freeps should try another game because they can't even play this.

Itbethel que malo que sos. No entiendo como usas council, p2w pots, cd's y todavía casi perdes contra un wargo... O sea, UN WARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LPQTP UN WARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EXPLICAME COMO HACES PARA SER TAN MALO FLACO.

Calm down Mr. Penshot. And transfer already. All the cool kids are gone

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im not dead in this picture. that makes it better than elderpcarion's plus we all know how Grinch got rank 12. He went to the Daarlin school of pve....err pvp

Cocowarg's corpse is jumping on Kykid? That's a little disturbing.

Moar cowbell!

I want to know where all the wardens came from last night?! There are trails of precious Purely blood from TR to DG.
    Last edited by Linnymay; Nov 04 2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Purely~Scrumptious

Been a long time since I have checked these forums. Good to see nothing has changed. Elda you are still my hero, I miss you.

~Evermor
    Evermor

Quote Originally Posted by Cladariel View Post
    Been a long time since I have checked these forums. Good to see nothing has changed. Elda you are still my hero, I miss you.

~Evermor
    Elda, I miss you.

omg. so gay.

Draw me a Christmas Coloring Page you small lipped baddie
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3