We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawEarth View Post
    LOL, nyyx's brother getting special treatment instead of store pots and exploits like reall creeps get and it requires a vid and whole thread with defense.

    Insert nyyx meme here LOL
    Lying to win an argument=classy?

    Na. Like you would even know what happens in 1v1s anyway.

    Store pots and exploits...LOL
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

    SnH Landroval

  2. #27
    Nymerica does not farm. He does like to solo and wanders the map looking for fights. That looks to me like some folks that found an out of the way spot to hold 1 vs 1's.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    Nymerica does not farm. He does like to solo and wanders the map looking for fights. That looks to me like some folks that found an out of the way spot to hold 1 vs 1's.
    You got trolled by your own buddy =)

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    You got trolled by your own buddy =)
    Oof, cmon Milnor. Pouncival is a much MUCH more outstanding gent than to ever be put in the same category as Saellyn. I mean cmon, the only person more hated than Snh is Saellyn.

    P.S. It's those S names.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CVIgdal View Post

    Farming much?
    ./sarcasm on

    Excuse me while I go look for a picture of me getting killed repeatedly by a craid, so I can link a screenshot in this thread, and call them farmers. -_-

    ./sarcasm off


    Since when does winning a fight make you a farmer?
    [B][I]Nymwe, R11 RK [/I][/B]

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TackyFailz View Post
    Oof, cmon Milnor. Pouncival is a much MUCH more outstanding gent than to ever be put in the same category as Saellyn. I mean cmon, the only person more hated than Snh is Saellyn.

    P.S. It's those S names.

    Indeed. Pounce doesn't slur his words when he trashes us XD
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

    SnH Landroval

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    Indeed. Pounce doesn't slur his words when he trashes us XD
    Pouncival is a good guy, but his trash talk based on lies is good as everyone else on creepside =)

  8. #33
    Milly, I was speaking up for Nymerica who found himself the subject of a post that was not truly reflective of his moors actions. It is a pity that once again you use any and all posts on the PvMP forums as a call for attention.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    Milly, I was speaking up for Nymerica who found himself the subject of a post that was not truly reflective of his moors actions. It is a pity that once again you use any and all posts on the PvMP forums as a call for attention.
    Everyone knows Nymerica not a farmer, or ever been part of farming. Person who posted that picture is the one asking for attention and you gave him that by defending Nymerica

  10. #35
    I wonder, are other servers an episode of "As the World Turns" as much as Landroval is? Like, on Brandywine, do people actually think their dislike of the other side is somehow empirically true/justified? Do they really think gamers will, in similar circumstances, do things completely different as to justify derisive banter? Do they debate over what side is "easier" with sophist BS?
    [center]Dum spiro, spero - Cicero
    Alexandrov, R9
    Stanimir, R7
    Kollontai, noob
    [/center]

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload