We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Convert Battle instances to Skirmish

Hey,

Have 3 Angmar battle instances and 1 Lórien battle instance. The last skirmish was added around 2 years ago.
    That's a good idea for convert these instances to skirmish.
    Requires Angmar/Lórien quest pack or free for VIPs, but first, you need speak with the NPC for unlock.
    Last edited by AaylaKheledlire; Oct 12 2013 at 01:56 PM.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by AaylaKheledlire View Post
    Hey,

Have 3 Angmar battle instances and 1 Lórien battle instance. The last skirmish was added around 2 years ago.
    That's a good idea for convert these instances to skirmish.
    Requires Angmar/Lórien quest pack or free for VIPs, but first, you need speak with the NPC for unlock.
    Why? Making them into skirmishes only makes them easier, and I like my Angmar instances!

Glorgnorbor
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Quote Originally Posted by robbie1435 View Post
    Why? Making them into skirmishes only makes them easier, and I like my Angmar instances!

Glorgnorbor
    This. Having just recently worked my way through Angmar, I thought it worked out pretty well. I'm struggling wrapping up my guardian quests there, but that's a different story.

Skrmishes are four instances on that same map 1, (2-3), 6 and 12. It is unlikely that Turbine would throw out the existing instance. Try and fit the concept of these instances to limited tech available within the Skirmish system. You are asking for 12 instances which is more than is 50% more instances than are in Helms Deep.

We might be able to get a scalable classic instance for the existing size. Turbine hasn't done any scalable classic instances lately because their instance staff has been busy building the Big Battle system and the eight instances for Helms Deep which everybody has to pay for.

I suspect money - how to charge - for improvements to existing instances is a big issue. Turbine revamped Moria. Didn't do any of the instances probably because the instance staff was working on a money project called Big Battles.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.