We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to get a warsteed

I'm stuck at Epic Vol. III Book 8: Into the riddermark. First, according to this epic quest, I have to go to Dana and get the quest "the wold", but when I go there, Dana doesn't have a quest. If Dana doesn't have the quest I should search the surroundings of Langhold. I searched the surroundings, but didn't find a quest-giver. How do I advance?

Thank you goldensilence for the link you gave. This page however doesn't detail how to get into the questline once you are in Langhold. As I said: the Dana figure doesn't have the quest that starts the 12 quests that leads to getting the warsteed. So the question remains: how do i get a warsteed? Btw i'm a lvl 77 guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwin01 View Post
    Thank you goldensilence for the link you gave. This page however doesn't detail how to get into the questline once you are in Langhold. As I said: the Dana figure doesn't have the quest that starts the 12 quests that leads to getting the warsteed. So the question remains: how do i get a warsteed? Btw i'm a lvl 77 guardian.
    From what i recall one of the soldiers at the gate to the town gives you a quest which starts you on your way to earning your warsteed.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

There are 2 ways to be sent to Langhold, where you begin the quest line to get your Warstead.

Either you're following the Epic, went through East Wall, then got ported there.
    Or, you're following the automatic quest you got at lvl 74 and crossed over the bridge from Great River.

Either way, you get to Langhold, meet the Reeve and company, deal with salamanders, bandits, play with kids, scout Easterling threats, stand with Langhold, then flee to Harwick.
    Once that's all done, you'll have your Warstead. Just participate in the Tutorial, and you'll be able to use (and purchase) all skills for Mounted Combat.

I messed up these quests too by doing them in the wrong order. I can't remember where I found it but there's a page somewhere that lists all the quests you need to do and the right order and then you'll be able to find the ones you missed.

I found it to be a bit of an anti-climax anyway as I really didn't take to mounted combat and skipped any quests that needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbins View Post
    I messed up these quests too by doing them in the wrong order. I can't remember where I found it but there's a page somewhere that lists all the quests you need to do and the right order and then you'll be able to find the ones you missed.

I found it to be a bit of an anti-climax anyway as I really didn't take to mounted combat and skipped any quests that needed it.
    This could well be the answer: I already did some of the quests, including the one that the Dana character gives. I'll try to find out which ones I still need to do. Thank you all.