We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpionfoot View Post
    I didn't quote exact people as it wouldn't be right to specify them by quoting.

The immediate posters previous to me just stating they have not received codes or that codes aren't working are not for one moment the people I was refer to as those situations are just hiccups.

It was in the previous 10 pages somewhere further back that a lack of good faith was happening sadly.
    Hence why this was just a side-note in my post. My point was really the rest of the post.
    Last edited by Whiteberry_Laurelin; Jan 22 2014 at 05:15 PM.
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Sapience, as requested I have sent you 3 PMs with voucher information nearly a week and a half ago. I've still not received any emails, please can you chase

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardfoot View Post
    Sapience, as requested I have sent you 3 PMs with voucher information nearly a week and a half ago. I've still not received any emails, please can you chase
    My plan is to tackle all of this on Saturday. This has been a busy week and I'm still playing catch up on some of the outstanding emails to Extra Life donors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    My plan is to tackle all of this on Saturday. This has been a busy week and I'm still playing catch up on some of the outstanding emails to Extra Life donors.
    Don't forget the stuff Sapience is doing for Extra Life is non-work related. So he actually has to do his work and do the Extra Life stuff after that. So give him some time to deal with it. There were MANY more donations this year compaired to last. Takes time to do this stuff and maybe have some a moment of personal time too. Thanks Sapience for your efforts when I get my stuff I get it, no rush
    Silverlode Server

I have not received the email with my code.

I donated and didn't receive anything.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Testis View Post
    Hi Sapience, Beardfoot here. I pledged, paid, sent 3 PMs to you with my email address, 3 forum posts stating I have not received an email to which you were deal with this last weekend... I originally paid the donation to the cause. I care not for "loot", but have still not received anything bar the original email saying thanks for donating and we will debit your account.

I'm kinda getting tired of asking, you have my money now (for a great cause by the way).... at least can you either acknowledge my PMs, action my emails or do something about my email which has not been received.

I've had more responses via PMs from people saying they are in the same boat. If this is just going to be forgotten, then please just say that.

Thanks... Beardfoot.

Hi Sapience, Beardfoot here. I pledged, paid, sent 3 PMs to you with my email address, 3 forum posts stating I have not received an email to which you were deal with this last weekend... I originally paid the donation to the cause. I care not for "loot", but have still not received anything bar the original email saying thanks for donating and we will debit your account.

I'm kinda getting tired of asking, you have my money now (for a great cause by the way).... at least can you either acknowledge my PMs, action my emails or do something about my email which has not been received.

I've had more responses via PMs from people saying they are in the same boat. If this is just going to be forgotten, then please just say that.

Thanks... Beardfoot.
    I've sent 3 e-mails too re: a faulty Code and have also sent a private message here on the forums, and am yet to hear anything either. Please could you at least acknowledge the people who have taken the time to contact you? Even a blanket e-mail would be more courteous than remaining silent.

Donate and got nothing !!

I send a PM to Sapience month ago ... NOTHING ... 20 / 42 questions ... NOTHING ! .... only BLAHBLAHBLAH ...

I play this game since Betastatus ... what are you guys doing with us?

Cheywen - BelegaerRP Germany
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1f21b00000002742e/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks... Beardfoot.
    Another week has gone by with zero PMs, zero updates, just.. nothing. Sapience? I will keep bumping until we get an answer. "We" as in people who donated and have just been forgotten.

Never received the Cremello Steed. At this point, considering the recent layoffs, I've pretty much just written this off.

Yes, I do understand the primary purpose was contributing to a worthwhile charity, and that's the primary reason I contributed. Still a bit disappointed though.
    [LEFT]
    [/LEFT]

Another week has gone by with zero PMs, zero updates, just.. nothing. Sapience? I will keep bumping until we get an answer. "We" as in people who donated and have just been forgotten.
    Weekly bump as still no answer from Sapience. No email, no code, no update to this post.

Sapience would you PLEASE at least acknowledge the comments of the people who have not received the slightest bit of attention.

I am almost stunned at the complete lack of consideration that has been given to these people including myself. Come on, this is getting ridiculous. All we ask is for an update or at the very least an acknowledgement that you are even looking at rectifying this issue anymore.

Beardfoot.

Weekly bump as still no answer from Sapience. No email, no code, no update to this post.

Sapience would you PLEASE at least acknowledge the comments of the people who have not received the slightest bit of attention.

I am almost stunned at the complete lack of consideration that has been given to these people including myself. Come on, this is getting ridiculous. All we ask is for an update or at the very least an acknowledgement that you are even looking at rectifying this issue anymore.

Beardfoot.
    16/2 Sapience, any update today?

Maybe by the 24th we might get an update? It will have been 1 month since we last heard from Sapience on here.
    Toons-Allta 67 Hobbit Hunter, Brujj 62 Hobbit Guardian, Tsorban 50 Elf Minstrel, Kalihad 32 Man Loremaster, Thomwit 27 Man Captain, Arutho 34 Hobbit Warden, Kaliadoc 23 Hobbit Burglar, Ornrik 20 Dwarf Runekeeper, Grigour 55 Dwarf Champion, Talmanes 21 Elf Runekeeper, Kalanorn, 11 Elf Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujj View Post
    Maybe by the 24th we might get an update? It will have been 1 month since we last heard from Sapience on here.
    Yeah for a community manager, he doesnt communicate a lot. We have the same problem getting him to comment in the thread about the wrong names on the bounder token plaque in MD.
    Bazzakrak - Champion - Riddermark - LvL 85 - Still looking to get correct name on Bounder token plaque.
    Now also banned from posting on the lotro facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodwick View Post
    Yeah for a community manager, he doesnt communicate a lot. We have the same problem getting him to comment in the thread about the wrong names on the bounder token plaque in MD.
    Sapience, any update today on this or the missing emails?

I've still had no response re: a faulty code for the cremello steed either.

Please Sapience, Please could you give us an update?

I'm also still waiting for a reply. It sure feels unkind and hurtful to be ignored like this. It's helpful to know there are others in the same boat.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20