We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Your favorite lotro moment?

I would like to see a list of people favorite memories of lotro. This can be anything from a Lore nugget, or how you saved the raid, or how awesome your kinship is (or how bad and how glad you were to leave it), or just funny stories about people you met.

i have so many stories i will give the privilege to poster #2.

LOTRO Favi moment as Hunter:

Back at level 50, all 5 members of party were dead and I 1v1 Samborg who had 30% morale left and finished it.

LOTRO Favi moment as RK:

When I first healed for over 21k with non-raid sets/gears in Battle of the Deep skraid.

LOTRO Favi moment as LM:

Eagle saved me and started power drains and giving power to raid in BG.

Overall Favi moment:

When I joined the kin in which whom I stood with for my entire LOTRO journey.

Favorite moment

This is mine....when I first did this Instance, it brought me to tears...we get to see Calenglad much later in a Session play...but I am saying no more than that.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...ell_to_Evendim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000241fb6/signature.png]Galaetea[/charsig]

"There will be no Dawn for Men" ~ Saruman the White

When completed Rift armor set as first on the server

Exclamation

Anytime my Rune Keeper tank a troll is a favorite moment reborn.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

Reaching level cap 50 with my first toon. Thought it would never happen. Now... seems routine.

Beating the Lieutenant of Barad Guldur in HM for the first time - we had been working on it for weeks before the November Nerf. 3rd kinship on Windfola to do so. What a great fight.

Being (arguably) 1st kinship to clear Ost Dunhoth in T2C.

Exploring Moria - still my favorite - and finding the back gate for the first time.

Running 3-mans with Andalus and Pherwyn/Vegas/Slyvyrthorn.
    Last edited by DarthKeryx; Oct 04 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    [U][COLOR=#40e0d0][B]Ngaemond 100[/B] [B]Cpt[/B][/COLOR][/U] | Ngeowyn 95 Wrd |[COLOR=#ee82ee] Ngamarie 95 Cpt[/COLOR](!?!) | Ngorbadoc 95 Hnt | Ngurin 95 Grd |[COLOR=#dda0dd] [URL="http://darkesthour-windfola.guildlaunch.com/"]Darkest Hour[/URL] - Windfola

[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=Verdana]Stop Crying about awesomeness... Captain was, is, and will be awesome. -MorningStarSE[/FONT][/COLOR]