We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Good to be back

Good to be back

Heya guys

I just graduated from US Navy Boot Camp, and am now a United States Sailor. I've been gone for about 2 months and I want to know, how much has changed (besides the obvious forum changes)? I won't be in game for another few weeks but I will be on the forums. Hope you guys are doing good and I'm happy to be back.

Jonp

Grats!

Well if you act fast when you get back on you might get enough bounders tokens to get some universal toolkits or something at the statue in MD... and you may have noticed some of the class change overviews are out. They are being released alphabetically, I believe.

Hey guitarguy, as a former sailor I say welcome to the brotherhood. What is your MOS? And where are you being stationed? Good luck in your career and prayers for safety. /swordsalute
    "Dwelling on the past only ensures that you will fall in the future."
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5703758eAcvg.png[/img][/url]

Welcome back and congratulations on your graduation!

I was a jarhead in my younger days. Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can do to help you get settled back in.

Congrats and welcome back, Jonp.

Not much has changed. Lots of QQ and cookies everywhere.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

Jonpeel! Gratz and welcome back

What has changed? nothing much besides who is qqing =o
    Gall is still farming us all, I still fail, etc etc.

Gratz Jonp!

I haven't been on LOTRO much of late (maybe HD will renew some of my interest), but I don't think really anything has changed besides maybe some new faces.

Welcome back Jonp! ...Haha I'm still gone, dunno if I'll be back, but maybe later this fall! We'll have to catch up!

Grats and welcome back!