We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoshia View Post
    I missed the middle earth UN meeting or something that we now have rules to our warring, ok ill stop the nukes and chemical warfare thingy ive been doin.
    The UN meeting was held last Tuesday where I was elected secretary general because of my hollier than thou attitude. You didn't miss much... it was decided that the Moors will now be re-named Unicorn Valley; all keeps and ops will be torn down and reconstructed with gingerbread, twizzlers and peppermint sticks; grothum will now be the site of an ice cream parlor with HH hosting outdoor movies and popcorn; and lastly there will be a weekly game of chutes and ladders being held at HOP starting this Saturday.

Next months vote will determine whether or not Wertes will be allowed to hold snuggle/yoga sessions at gta.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 12 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by mald123 View Post
    People like this dumbass ^ ruin the moors.......your long statement is worthless. you fail.
    I was going to reply to this, but then I realize its impossible to argue with idiots they only bring you down to there level and crush you with experience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012fcaf/signature.png]Skoshia[/charsig]

Unhappy

camping is just a logical reaction of creep playstyle.... most freeps starts solo try to find 1v1s or even 2v1s get ganked of a >3-6 group ... after a couple of death you are annoyed starting grouping up with 3 ... kill creeps searching for the small groups oh look there the creep fellow allready converted to a raid kills you with 5+...logical reaction we searching for more freeps chasing raid vs raid all creeps die falling back to grams aaaaaand grampscamping is born every day the same

ps i never saw MANY!!! (not all) high ranked creeps try to fight solo not even me although they had the chance (im far away to be an unbeatable enemy) so dont blame the otherside

so maybe its not all freeps fault

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgiver View Post
    ps i never saw MANY!!! (not all) high ranked creeps try to fight solo not even me although they had the chance (im far away to be an unbeatable enemy) so dont blame the otherside

so maybe its not all freeps fault

You are a warden right? If so, yeah fighting a warden is basically a waste of time.

No one said its all freeps fault.

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 12 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    You are a warden right? If so, yeah fighting a warden is basically a waste of time.

No one said its all freeps fault.
    my main is a warden atm im moorsing with my loremaster
    but there is no difference my solo warden only get fights if a healer is near or 4+ so the creeps can be sure i dont get comms with my lm im getting jumped of atleast 3 wargs/creeps same result i group up cause im here to get some fights not to be your free points target

my main is a warden atm im moorsing with my loremaster
    but there is no difference my solo warden only get fights if a healer is near or 4+ so the creeps can be sure i dont get comms with my lm im getting jumped of atleast 3 wargs/creeps same result i group up cause im here to get some fights not to be your free points target
    Well as far as wardens go, I already said they are nearly a waste of time. Takes a lot of creeps a long time to kill just 1, so you can't blame them for that. As far as LM's go, I think it has something to do with the whole wl spamming. If you are expecting not to get jumped in the moors, well I'd say don't come out cause its gonna happen no matter what.

I don't want or need free points ... this is what I did this morning ....

thanks for the snuggles Avramm. There were also some more freeps and creeps that came by to snuggle as well.

[QUOTE=Kate00;6952632]Well as far as wardens go, I already said they are nearly a waste of time. Takes a lot of creeps a long time to kill just 1, so you can't blame them for that. As far as LM's go, I think it has something to do with the whole wl spamming. If you are expecting not to get jumped in the moors, well I'd say don't come out cause its gonna happen no matter what.

lol so its ok to jump a low ranked solo freep with 3 or more creeps but start whining if they come back with an equal number pushing you back to grams and start camping?
    i would understand the warden argument if wardens on vilya were blue traited with vit/morale jewellry and +15k morale...but most of them are red traited with ~12k morale and would never use cd`s in solo fights ...so its not an endless fight/time wasting

this is a fight with a warden in reality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CLR_lfIEI (annoyed of all this unbeatable /time wasting bullsh...) hard+SHORT but winable with every creep class (just picked the first 1v1 vid on youtube dont know the warden)

Quote Originally Posted by Skoshia View Post
    I was going to reply to this, but then I realize its impossible to argue when my own logic is re tard ed and i dnt want to spread my stupid thoughts and ruin the moors more then i already do
    Its skosh just go be raid baby youll feel better
    High Chieftain Swordmonkey rank 13 reaver ~Vilya~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

[QUOTE=Mcgiver;6952717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Well as far as wardens go, I already said they are nearly a waste of time. Takes a lot of creeps a long time to kill just 1, so you can't blame them for that. As far as LM's go, I think it has something to do with the whole wl spamming. If you are expecting not to get jumped in the moors, well I'd say don't come out cause its gonna happen no matter what.

lol so its ok to jump a low ranked solo freep with 3 or more creeps but start whining if they come back with an equal number pushing you back to grams and start camping?
    i would understand the warden argument if wardens on vilya were blue traited with vit/morale jewellry and +15k morale...but most of them are red traited with ~12k morale and would never use cd`s in solo fights ...so its not an endless fight/time wasting

this is a fight with a warden in reality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CLR_lfIEI (annoyed of all this unbeatable /time wasting bullsh...) hard+SHORT but winable with every creep class (just picked the first 1v1 vid on youtube dont know the warden)
    Wardens on vilya are usually shield traited in determination, at least i think thats what its called. So yes they take forever to kill and most of the time takes a ton of creeps to do it.

Hun, I'm not sure what your complaint is here. It sounds like you are saying only 1 person should attack 1 person at a time, or if you are in a group and you see a solo freep/creep you should just let them go. Which does happen from time to time, but you can't honestly expect it to happen every time and it does happen both sides.
    As far as creeps getting pushed back to grams and being camped with equal numbers, I don't think I've seen that happen. You are new to the moors, and it can be frustrating. Come over and play creep a bit, it will help you see some of your complaints can be found both sides.

LOL

Did this dude really just say most wardens are red traited? What server are you playing? Seriously? Let me know so I can start a creep there. Most wardens I've fought since RoI and RoR have been blue traited most of their time out here, and they've definitely used never surrender and HoT spam. The high ranked Wardens that DO go assailment or whatever, only do so NOW because they're high ranked and got all the good gear and just rely on their bleeds and two hard hitting skills to get kills for them. What was it, Boar's Rush and some other PoS skill. Maybe the one that does a lot of damage with positional. Also, you can't deny that being able to pew pew from afar isn't any harder than being a Hunter sitting back 40m away, except these guys actually have lots of survival. They might not have the dps but they damn sure aren't anything to overlook. I wonder how many wardens realize there's a stance called, idk, Recklessness?.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Did this dude really just say most wardens are red traited? What server are you playing?

----lol what server....should be vilya

The high ranked Wardens that DO go assailment or whatever, only do so NOW because they're high ranked and got all the good gear and just rely on their bleeds
    ----so wardens which play regulary are red traited but they dont exist... and high ranked well thats the pvp problem on both sides and i must admit on creeps side even harder if you are low ranked its really hard to survive/getting kills so if you talk about pvmp a must is full audacity and creepside most traits and stuff (think min rank to have this is 7)

I wonder how many wardens realize there's a stance called, idk, Recklessness?.
    ---i would say it depends on me which stance i choose if you are running away assailment is the way to go easy as that

best example was 2 days ago 3 solo freeps (my lm dps rk and another freep) ec rez getting camped by 6!!! wargs with 1ba and a spider well do i have to say more if i would play with my warden the first i would do versus a warg pack of 6+rest is retrait for more defense (5r 2bl )and pop all cds...why? cause i said 1v1 wardens go redline and dont use cds not 8vs1
    yesterday i got a 2 tells -- i killed you with my creep serveral times hehe ...well yeah gratz you killed a single freep with 8creeps thats pvmp creepstyle on vilya kill freeps with a big group until they group up then starting whining/nerf threads like this one cause you get spanked back
    Hun, I think you are confused. The wardens on vilya do exactly the opposite of what you are saying they do. I have only seen 1 that does what you are talking about and hes rank 2 lol.
    Look I'm sorry if you got some hateful tell and you were being camped by 6 creeps but this thread isn't a nerf/whining thread. It's why I called it "call to arms". If you are being camped, leave the rez circle. Its what I tell creeps to do all the time. Freeps also have this great thing called unite and glff. Creeps don't have that. So its much MUCH easier for you to get more folks in the moors. What you seem to be missing here is NO ONE is saying its all freeps fault.

Did this dude really just say most wardens are red traited? What server are you playing?

----lol what server....should be vilya

The high ranked Wardens that DO go assailment or whatever, only do so NOW because they're high ranked and got all the good gear and just rely on their bleeds
    ----so wardens which play regulary are red traited but they dont exist... and high ranked well thats the pvp problem on both sides and i must admit on creeps side even harder if you are low ranked its really hard to survive/getting kills so if you talk about pvmp a must is full audacity and creepside most traits and stuff (think min rank to have this is 7)

I wonder how many wardens realize there's a stance called, idk, Recklessness?.
    ---i would say it depends on me which stance i choose if you are running away assailment is the way to go easy as that

best example was 2 days ago 3 solo freeps (my lm dps rk and another freep) ec rez getting camped by 6!!! wargs with 1ba and a spider well do i have to say more if i would play with my warden the first i would do versus a warg pack of 6+rest is retrait for more defense (5r 2bl )and pop all cds...why? cause i said 1v1 wardens go redline and dont use cds not 8vs1
    yesterday i got a 2 tells -- i killed you with my creep serveral times hehe ...well yeah gratz you killed a single freep with 8creeps thats pvmp creepstyle on vilya kill freeps with a big group until they group up then starting whining/nerf threads like this one cause you get spanked back
    I know what you're talking about, I played a solo champ in RoI on brandywine. It was not easy, and I did use Glory until I got audacity...but let me tell you something else...I didn't learn #### except knowing how to stay alive. You can choose to easy way to get your gear but then you got it, you try to flip to aggressive stance, and you're not doing any better. Why? Because you're getting your face kicked in because you're used to an entirely different trait line. You're used to it being EZ. I give some props to those red traited wardens that were once blue until rank 10, because now they're being exposed to something other than ezmode. However, they still won't learn much if they just sit back and pew pew from a far.
    You HAVE to make mistakes to become better. There's honestly no getting around it unless you're a genius. Wardens today are so afraid of dying I rarely see any warden not swapping between Assailment and Determination. Grow a sack and put on that Recklessness stance and get in your enemy's face without spamming those hots. I didn't get better on my champ trying to spam bracing attack, hedge, and other survival skills. I got better putting on that fervour stance, and roaming solo as usual. Sure I would go to the main action once in awhile, but I also had the guts to go out into the big blue moors. I died, I got back up, and tried again. and don't tell me it isn't possible on Vilya cuz I did it here on Hunter quite a lot, and you have to have balls (Or just plain stupid) to roam the moors solo on a ####ing Hunter. I knew I was a pretty bad Hunter, but I wasn't going to get any better sitting in the back of a raid 40m pew pewing at the focused target.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Ok mister wardens solo with recklessness, explain why, and i am not exaggerating here, 9/10 times i come across a freakin solo warden, as soon as i start dpsing it it will always switch to determination with 15k+ morale, AND IM SOLO? your argument is moot. 6 wargs is a different story, a solo reaver fighting a rank 7 warden shouldnt be reason to be in a stupid tank stance which makes solo fighting a warden, IMPOSSIBLE, unless, they are low rank and no clue how to pull it off in the moors and they just as squishy as they would be in reckless/assail. You can't BS an entire server who knows exactly what most wardens do, perfect example is, acheelees or whatever the spelling is, assailment/recklessness till you start hitting it, then BOOM determination. naw son. dosnae wash.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/1repgl.jpg[/IMG]
    Vilya: r11 Hunter, r11 Reaver, r7 WL r7 Defiler
    Snowbourne: r3 Warg
    Imladris: r7 Spider

Let me tell you something, its grams camp daily on vilya, its only started changing lately BECAUSE we finally started to get the creeps grouping up. Creeps are solo alot, its freeps that come out in their trios or six-mans. Hell, ask skoshia he doesn't leave GV unless hes got 2 healers and a cappy with him. The only reason actions been picking up the last couple of weeks is cuz weve been getting the creeps to group up and push the freeps back.

Now, if its a small number of freeps i make a 6 man, and you can ask any of the folk that was on 2 days ago, freeps had a trio, creeps were more but not grouped up, so i got 2/3 folk into a group and we went a fought them, eventually both sides got more folk, dunno how many folk freeps had but i had my 6 man group fighting at tr road, i think there was 2/3 rks, 1 burg 1 guard 1 cappy 1 mini and 2/3 champs, now that was a dam fun fight, took us a while due to our group set up but when you get creeps who know their classes and know what the hell there doing, freep groups don't seem as ''OVERPOWERED'' i mean yeah it takes a while but they broke at the end of the fight and bailed.

My point is, creeps arn't as grouped up as often as you seem to think they are, grams camp happen cuz there all solo, the push to lugs bd usually is the results of a good OOC target caller, but when i made a raid at a lugs/grams shuffle, for the majority of the time i was out i kept there raid at lugs with a good couple of healers because my group knew what it was doing! Wardens who switch to determination will be called out. its there own fault. I refuse to 1v1 a determination warden, and i love my solo stuff, but im not fighting something thats gonna end the fight with full morale when its not even supposed to be a healer class. You find me in recklessness i dont care if i die ill fight you all day, but at the end of the day, wardens get called out for being determination, ok?

this is my second post in this thread that got deleted...###
    High Chieftain Swordmonkey rank 13 reaver ~Vilya~
    High Warden Maldrian rank 9 guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Intharth View Post
    My point is, creeps arn't as grouped up as often as you seem to think they are, grams camp happen cuz there all solo
    By solo I think you mean leachers...

If those SOLO creeps fought at gta/gv/bear valley/lug xroads etc then there would be fights all over the map instead of only 1 place, grams. It's usually not a grams camp because creeps are solo. It's because creeps are looking for easy leaching.

This one time when I was solo on my BA I defeated this healing traited 28k+ warden...good thing I had 15 other creeps there to help

leaching or not, there still not grouping.

I've found 2 wardens (out of 20 on my solo runs) on my warg that didn't stance swap or hit NEVER SURRENDER!!!! OMG I MIGHT LOSE!!!!

I have an ez out on warg... I just avoid them (stealth)... or stare at them unmoving while they try to deeps me in determination... and right when I'm low I hit Disappear... just for the /trollololol

Sadly, there are more Determination/stance swapping wardens on this server (than most) that are afraid to die in a video game and prefer one sided fights to anything that might be slightly challenging. Of course this class isn't the only offender... as ezmoders gravitate towards the path of least resistance. Ultimately, it's your game/playstyle, but if you don't want to kill 1v1 'opportunities' on this server for yourself, you just might consider not stacking the odds so heavily in your favor. /QQ

Btw, what is this thread about, warden QQ, solo play on Vilya, players calling each other out, or rez camps?
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

this thread is about how dying repeatedly in a video game affects the human psyche in a negative way.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfigglesworth View Post
    this thread is about how dying repeatedly in a video game affects the human psyche in a negative way.
    For some that are overly competitive like *cough* Oskir (he's one of many, but he appeared in this thread, so apropos) *cough* perhaps

I get a kick out of dying and getting those around me killed, especially if they're overzealous about their performance/status in a video game... their blood curdling screams and cursing sustain me.
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

Well this is a great social experiment. I mean, this thread shows how pretty much nobody is really happy in lotro, not even the warden!

The moors kills happiness!

Kate's Call To Arms

If you dont like dying, you can either

... stop logging in

or

... participate in a gramscamp

Endless circle!
    Retired from lotro since june '14. Currently kicking other noobs on gw2.

People take this game way too seriously. However, I admit that Vilya has always had a toxic behaviour of, "Oh, you died? You're terrible at your class." Old school mentality preserved. At least amongst the Burglar and Warg communities. I'm sure that's a thing with other classes.
    I am Blatant, shepherd of cows. And my voice is rather velvety.

Quote Originally Posted by PanickingPanda View Post
    People take this game way too seriously. However, I admit that Vilya has always had a toxic behaviour of, "Oh, you died? You're terrible at your class." Old school mentality preserved. At least amongst the Burglar and Warg communities. I'm sure that's a thing with other classes.
    It's a thing with the pvp community in general.

Btw...

/sprayinggraffitiatLosAngelesSu bwayRedline "PAUL LIVES!"

<3
    TEAM F

Quote Originally Posted by timmyloo22546 View Post
    Turbine keeps making the Moors worse n worse. You blame the freeps, but it's largely Turbine's and the creeps fault

[
    Well isn't that a peculiar way to twist reality to try and fit your defunct agenda. Turbine does keep making the moors worse and worse, and truth is it really isn't either side's fault. But you are just so helplessly incapable of a rational thought that it is no wonder that you're going to try and blame it on creeps.

Let me get something straight with you Oskir. You are, and never was as good as you thought you were. You have always played the flavor of the month classes. You played creepside when you were able to surround yourself with people who would make you look good. When those people disappeared you did as well, and instead opted to easymode on freep. You were a decent RK, par at best on everything else. That being said, healing on an RK has not taken an ounce of skill for as long as I remember. Now, at least the few times I have been on in the last six months and seen you out, you're nothing but a washed up has-been. You're hardly even worth mentioning anymore. There were RKs that started playing after RoI that grew to be much better than you ever were.

So drop the act. Most of the people who still play this game don't remember you, and you're not even worth remembering.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast