We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Been back for a short time now AND....

Was considering a xfer, BUT.... After logging in to about 4 or so other servers and starting creeps there are the same issues across the board. Also, after seeing what has been happening the past couple of weeks on E, I must say, I'm having a bit of fun. Yes, there are Fight Clubs, but that's on every server, there are OP Toons, but that's on every server, there are imbalances, but that is on every server... NO, we don't have the same leadership we once had in the past several years, but that just opens up opportunities for others to rise to the TOP! I just came to the conclusion to enjoy the game. When the enjoyment stops, I'll quit playing again like I have over the past 5/6 years.

Are there frustrations, yes, are there cliques, yes, are there arrogant toons, YES... But there are so many other fun and good reasons to PVmP! In my opinion, it's a game and not RL, the arrogant toons add spice, as well as the fight clubbers... well there are points to be had from them.

I can't change the mind of one player for the good or bad, I only concern myself with how I'm playing and to better learn my Warg (I still have more to learn).

There is something to consider, I've heard higher ranked toons in LOTRO and other RPGMMO's who ridicule and slander much lower ranked toons who failed to remember, they too, were NOOBS... guess what, you have Idiots everywhere. I can't change them, but I can help those who need help and want to learn.

Anyway, glad to be back for the past month and while I miss the Old Days from SOA and on, as well as Old fellow players, I've met some really great new players!

Glad to be back with my BAOS Tribe!

Also, I've wondered this many times.

Last edited by barbaro; Sep 23 2013 at 12:12 AM.
    [IMG]http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp%3B85%3Enu%3D3256%3E%3B3%3A%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D36385%3A%3B963325nu0mrj[/IMG]
    CHUMBO - Rank 12 - Malevolent Warg of Brandywine!

when there is exactly 0 people online during oceanic hours on the official oceanic server you don't really ask why people leave, you know.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Cool

I agree with you Chumbo idiots are everywhere.Its funny that people think transferring is the answer to all their PVMP issues.I played feep for over 5 years and just started to play creep about 4-5 months ago after the creep population took a nosedive.Both sides have differences of playstyle.But we are all out here to have fun and there is still plenty of that left on E.I started out on E six years ago in beta never transferred and never will
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000015d8/01001/signature.png]Blackbeard[/charsig]

Making an xfer call at the quietest point of an mmo is a bit edgy

One cannot be a master of the frecklestache technique if one does not boast the freckles or the stache.
    Formerly Sazh Frecklestache & Galuf Pronnstache

I am restless by nature. Also it's the people that get me to play.

Feel free to play with my WL if I see you on Brandywagon again, Chumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    You are a BAOS raid baby...your opinion has no value, my friend.

[IMG]http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp%3B85%3Enu%3D3256%3E%3B3%3A%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D36385%3A%3B963325nu0mrj[/IMG]

Barbaro, confirmed as Chumbo, apprentice of Infesting

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Love View Post
    Barbaro, confirmed as Chumbo, apprentice of Infesting
    Duck_Love as E's ultimate NOOB! Welcome to the Moors!

Methinks this is another reincarnation of Worg....

Quote Originally Posted by barbaro View Post
    trash
    Chumbo, our research shows 97% of your total infamy came from 24 man zergling raids with no opposition, how do you respond to these allegations?