We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Implements of daring quest

Im having trouble finding Warg tails, I tried up in the misty mountains but I think those were the wrong wargs as they never dropped tails

any help would be appreciated

You need to be looking for specific types/levels (varies depending on region). In Misty Mountains you need to be around the High Pass area. Angmar and Eregion have more regions to find them in. Look at http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...ered_Warg_Claw for a list of what to look for (not sure how up-to-date the list is but should be fairly accurate).
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    You need to be looking for specific types/levels (varies depending on region). In Misty Mountains you need to be around the High Pass area. Angmar and Eregion have more regions to find them in. Look at http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...ered_Warg_Claw for a list of what to look for (not sure how up-to-date the list is but should be fairly accurate).
    thanks,, I found the best place is around Nan sirannon, in Erigion White hand Ravagers, and white hand howlers are plentiful around there, with about a 60% drop rate

Now , how do I get into Urugarth in Angmar?

If I go through himbar I get curb stomped by giants
    If I go through Imlad Balchorth, I get killed by spirts

HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler5150 View Post

HELP!!!
    You need to complete the Epic quests. Specifically, Volume I Book 6 allows you to go to Eastern Angmar.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    You need to complete the Epic quests. Specifically, Volume I Book 6 allows you to go to Eastern Angmar.
    thats done, I just dont know what way to go, the map isnt very clear

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler5150 View Post

HELP!!!
    You are already walking the right ways. There is no easy way to walk to the entrance of uru or carn dum. That's natural, Uru is meant for full fellowship lev 50. Today you can just start Uru in the instance finder if you like, but if you can't fight your way there you are in for a way worse experience once inside

I would seriously recommend to bring some friends and run them, they are some of the most epic instances in lotro and great fun! I still think my first run through Carn Dum is one of the funniest memories i have in this game all 4 hours of it

Or, If it's just for the class-items you can get them all at the curiousity-vendor at a skirm-camp also.

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |