We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I need help, I have no idea what to do...

Ok, so. I have a standard house in Maidlanc in the Falathorn Homesteads and I have paid the maximum amount of upkeep on it so now my house wont lock until March next year. The big issue is the fact that I want to abandon my house but it wont let me. The abandon button on the house tab is grey so I cannot click on it. If anyone knows whats wrong, please tell me what to do... Thanks xD

Since nobody else replied...

Just eat it and move on.

How much gold is it that you'll be losing? I sold a tome of will recently for 100s, my intent was to sell it for 100g on the AH... shame on me for making the mistake.

I recall when he cap was 50, myself and 5 other kinnies went into CD and killed Helchgam, I was tasked with selling the slime on the AH for 25g, I made the mistake of pricing it at 25s, try being me and taking that information back to the other 5 kinnies! Back then 25g was a fortune!!
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    Since nobody else replied...

Just eat it and move on.

How much gold is it that you'll be losing? I sold a tome of will recently for 100s, my intent was to sell it for 100g on the AH... shame on me for making the mistake.

I recall when he cap was 50, myself and 5 other kinnies went into CD and killed Helchgam, I was tasked with selling the slime on the AH for 25g, I made the mistake of pricing it at 25s, try being me and taking that information back to the other 5 kinnies! Back then 25g was a fortune!!

Ok, thanks for the advice!

Long story short, there is no way to get that gold back. Fortunately it's just funny money!

I guess another idea might be (just trying to be creative here) to sublet your home to someone else. Calculate how much you'd lose, maybe advertise in glff that you're offering your home up at half price, but they have to pay you half your total investment up front. You'd just have to include them in permissions once they pay you and you'd have to move all your stuff out.
    [center]Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // [b][color=red]Akthuri r15 LM[/color][/b] // Vishus r5 Captain[/center]