We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool PvMP Sunday : 22/09/13 17:00 GMT

Hi everyone!

Following on from the success of last PvMP Sunday, me and Feni thought it was about to time to arrange another - this one starts an hour EARLIER.

Like last time, let's try and have things reasonably equal to start with - don't want people logging in, seeing blue/red map and then not wanting to fight.

Let's keep the action going for as long as possible, but ofc once it gets to a certain time people start to leave for RL reasons or whatver, so when this happens, me and Feni will communicate if a side is losing people, and so we can have smaller scale action afterwards with the people who are still around or if there really aren't many, some spars at least - just because sides lose big names/big ranks, doesn't mean the rest can't still fight and have some fun

Let's try for open fights, I don't think either side really enjoys hugging. Less greed + more consideration = more FUN and POINTS for BOTH sides!

I know timezones vary, but start time for the event is 17:00 GMT <- so to check what time that is in your zone you can google it.

Hope to see you there guys

Akro
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Sep 17 2013 at 09:11 AM.

Hope to see everyone there

Nice idea ..Will be there probably and hopefull it will be like last one

Nice to have pvp events more often..

Maybe it would help the action if we try to start the fights on plenty small 6-groups (fellow/kin/tribe groups) and ''build up'' the action step by step since the large raids on night productive hours if there's need to merge the groups..

Hope many players would join on both sides so as to have large long battles
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 18 2013 at 07:19 AM.

My champ will be there. Hopefully many others will join too. I am sure some kin mates will be on both sides.

Sunday Bloody Sunday..

Bloody Sunday with massive fights!

Maybe the most crowded fights on Withy ever.. (during the event 40+ freeps - 40+ creeps joinned the battles)

Freeps were too many at the start of event althought the fact that creeps didn't log + the smaller fraids + more people who logged on creep side later, made the fights quite balanced during the night..

Just imagine how pvp would be in Withy if only the half of the people who logged yesterday manage to log daily..

Cheers on both sides
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 23 2013 at 03:40 AM.

Later Lug Bd hugging wasn't needed tho..

Fights could stay open when creeps finally got equal numbers, didn't stay for that long so can't judge whole fight.
    Nice to see so many fresh meat freeps

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Later Lug Bd hugging wasn't needed tho..

Fights could stay open when creeps finally got equal numbers, didn't stay for that long so can't judge whole fight.
    Nice to see so many fresh meat freeps
    Imi was 1 of the 2 healers we had on our group so blame him for dced 4 times!

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Bloody Sunday with massive fights!

Maybe the most crowded fights on Withy ever.. (during the event 40+ freeps - 40+ creeps joinned the battles)

Freeps were too many at the start of event althought the fact that creeps didn't log + the smaller fraids + more people who logged on creep side later, made the fights quite balanced during the night..

Just imagine how pvp would be in Withy if only the half of the people who logged yesterday manage to log daily..

Cheers on both sides

you are wrong,i log to join in the event,i see 1 full craid to fight with a full fraid maybe at lug hill,after 5 min sec freep grup come from back with leicho ,and 3 min after you with another 7 i think.that means 40 freeps yes vs half creeps.many ppl are dissapointed another 1 time for the freeps game play.i dont say my opinion,i say that who i read at creep chat,and maybe you know that too.

the balace fights with points from both sides was later after 2-3 hours,both sides change points,and the numbers maybe was balance.but for again 1 time you take the choise to hug at npc and lug,freeps ninja 3 op again in the fight.

i see to many red ranks freeps.
    they are welcome,but if they learn to play like the pro team on ww,run like sisters around,fear to give points because that is the fun and the spirit of moors, we got more trollers at the future like you.ppl who dont respect a avent day,ppl who farm at gramms only,because you put a 81 lvl warden at lug for flip,ppl who want only to run and press skills,and not to do strategic fights,with plans and tricks around.

respect the creeps because are ppl too behind a monitor mighty haras(second marsal,old officer of myrmidones,trasnferman from eldar again back,old officer of doh and now a solo warrior of middle earth).

regards krom rank4

A big thx to all the ppl who took part in the second part of yesterday's event since the start was kinda a fail due to numbers unbalance ..I really really enjoyed the last hours and sorry to the fraid for my 4 dcs because until i come back they had to w8 for me and it looked like we hugged :/ (didnt expect Haras to count them :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    A big thx to all the ppl who took part in the second part of yesterday's event since the start was kinda a fail due to numbers unbalance ..I really really enjoyed the last hours and sorry to the fraid for my 4 dcs because until i come back they had to w8 for me and it looked like we hugged :/ (didnt expect Haras to count them :P )

What else person can do when hidding inside LUG? Count, nothing else. Others do job for him.

We saw alot of people who normally play creep on freep side yesterday. Ofc everyone is free to do what they want. But don't blame it on the raidleaders of the freeps.

In my raid were only players who mainly play Freep. I almost never invite anyone else. I also tried not to be in front of grams and luga all the time. But since at least 1 other group was almost always camping there it was impossible to get the open field battles such an event should be about.

In the end our friends from BoF with Melrean were so nice to log creep to give you a hand. So we had a few more battles then. Even though it was still between Grams/Luga.

Outposts were unfortunate. I dunno who took them. I only took one outpost the whole evening and that was when creeps were about to take number 4.

To the freeps I can only say its a shame how much hate some people produce between the different raids. A lot of blaming and other things were going around in OOC. Such things aren't necessary and also don't help to have serious battles.
    In the words of Kulz (Best comment in freep OOC that whole night): WHO let the freeps out? WHO? WHO? WHO?
    Last edited by Leisch; Sep 23 2013 at 07:45 AM.

nice to hear, that action takes place that evening at all. The 1st craid was so dissapointed when comes to grams camping and 1 by 1 logging off until the whole raid was disbanded. I lost all hope, that things get better and loged out too. Many high ranks was missing on cside and that have big impact on burst dmg and rat following. I felt like we tickling freep butts with feathers even if majority concentrated on one target. Btw question to Feni,Akro..Why sunday events? Its worst day i can imagine to make events, unless 90% of you not working or are rentiers.

P.S. Hate between fraids? Im sure the less experienced freeps served as good meat shield for our beloved elitists. Just curious...How many times r10+ freep died? I think once is too much

Gorgo
    Last edited by Gerbag; Sep 23 2013 at 08:47 AM.

As I ve said freeps were more at the start that's why we tried to stay away from other freep groups after 1st creeps wipe..

1. Our fraid yesterday had 8-14 (most of the time 12) Sometimes we had only 1 healer when Imi got afk or got dced and most of the time just 1 cappy + we had 3-4 new low ranked freeps even when creeps were around 40

2. We didnt take any extra op and when that was happened we shout at freeps OOC so as to keep them equal

3. At the evening hours numbers were quite balanced and after BoF logged on creep side there was a period that creeps were heavily more..

4. It's funny to hear some creeps saying about hugging by the time that only 10% of yesterdays action some freeps forced to hug so as to regroup by the time there wasn't a large 24-fraid

5. Even on late balanced battles creeps hug to shooters when freeps managed to break the wl's bubbles and came back when cds restored.. (don't have problem with that although I can't hear only for freeps hugging)

6. Our group took and gave many kills because we kept it small during whole event although there were enough creeps that hardly died 1 time in my sight during the night
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 23 2013 at 09:19 AM.

i Liked it !

Still think that somethings can be avoid but hey we cant have everything.
    I managed to have solo action small group action and raid action . The ones who know WW know very well that this is indeed a rare thing to happen.
    Thx to all Creeps and Freeps who participaded

Nillindhel

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    We saw alot of people who normally play creep on freep side yesterday. Ofc everyone is free to do what they want. But don't blame it on the raidleaders of the freeps.

In my raid were only players who mainly play Freep. I almost never invite anyone else. I also tried not to be in front of grams and luga all the time. But since at least 1 other group was almost always camping there it was impossible to get the open field battles such an event should be about.

In the end our friends from BoF with Melrean were so nice to log creep to give you a hand. So we had a few more battles then. Even though it was still between Grams/Luga.

Outposts were unfortunate. I dunno who took them. I only took one outpost the whole evening and that was when creeps were about to take number 4.

To the freeps I can only say its a shame how much hate some people produce between the different raids. A lot of blaming and other things were going around in OOC. Such things aren't necessary and also don't help to have serious battles.
    In the words of Kulz (Best comment in freep OOC that whole night): WHO let the freeps out? WHO? WHO? WHO?
    1. Everyone choose to play in the side he enjoys most: (Melrean, Swiss play their creeps when there's the need, many DoHs have played both on freep/creep side from time to time at the past too)

2. We left grams after creeps 1st total wipes (wait around 10mins on troll cave trying to arrange a balanced battle away from grams) although Lerine raged vs our freep group on freeps OOC about camping grams without even seeing us

3. Some DoHs had raged vs devoted freeps or vs some other freeps who play sometimes on creep side too (so manage to control hate between freeps inside DoH first)

FREEP OR CREEP SIDE DOESN'T BELONG ON ANY KIN OR TRIBE.. BELONGS TO THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES AND AS MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS WE HAVE AS BETTER FREEP/CREEP SIDE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE

1. Everyone choose to play in the side he enjoys most: (Melrean, Swiss play their creeps when there's the need, many DoHs have played both on freep/creep side from time to time at the past too)

2. We left grams after creeps 1st total wipes (wait around 10mins on troll cave trying to arrange a balanced battle away from grams) although Lerine raged vs our freep group on freeps OOC about camping grams without even seeing us

3. Some DoHs had raged vs devoted freeps or vs some other freeps who play sometimes on creep side too (so manage to control hate between freeps inside DoH first)

FREEP OR CREEP SIDE DOESN'T BELONG ON ANY KIN OR TRIBE.. BELONGS TO THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES AND AS MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS WE HAVE AS BETTER FREEP/CREEP SIDE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE

Try to be a little bit more realistic. You are not the angel you present yourself as all the time. Everyone does soemthing wrong and if a situation escalates then there are almost always at least 2 parties involved.
    I didn't exclude my "side" (and its very sad to even have to talk about sides here) and as always i try at least to solve it so we can play alongside as one side against the creeps. I held out many hands to you already and tried to solve issues. All I get back in return is this as always.

And all players who played creep in DoH aren't there anymore, but as an ex officer you should be well aware of that Haras.

More experience? Yes you have a few players I respect like Feni, Grimek or even Imilhir. They know how to play their class. And you know how to play your class as well.
    But as Tucholsky once said: Experience means nothing, you can also just do a bad job for 35 years.
    That being said, I am not saying you do a bad job, I have always seen you as a decent raid leader and I also told you that. But still you don't know everything. And also here I don't exclude myself. I am far of being perfect. Without flaws people wouldn't be who they are.

So again stop being so arrogant to think all your actions are justified and everyone else is doing you wrong. I know, I ask a huge leap from you, but I rather ask it right now and very public before being made the bad guy by you again. Work it out with me/whoever you have problems with or just stop hostilities otherwise we will have our little flame war every day of the week between eachother. And I am not really looking forward to something like this.

So lets rather work on our issues together, so we will have a positive freep community on WW.

Try to be a little bit more realistic. You are not the angel you present yourself as all the time. Everyone does soemthing wrong and if a situation escalates then there are almost always at least 2 parties involved.
    I didn't exclude my "side" (and its very sad to even have to talk about sides here) and as always i try at least to solve it so we can play alongside as one side against the creeps. I held out many hands to you already and tried to solve issues. All I get back in return is this as always.

And all players who played creep in DoH aren't there anymore, but as an ex officer you should be well aware of that Haras.

More experience? Yes you have a few players I respect like Feni, Grimek or even Imilhir. They know how to play their class. And you know how to play your class as well.
    But as Tucholsky once said: Experience means nothing, you can also just do a bad job for 35 years.
    That being said, I am not saying you do a bad job, I have always seen you as a decent raid leader and I also told you that. But still you don't know everything. And also here I don't exclude myself. I am far of being perfect. Without flaws people wouldn't be who they are.

So again stop being so arrogant to think all your actions are justified and everyone else is doing you wrong. I know, I ask a huge leap from you, but I rather ask it right now and very public before being made the bad guy by you again. Work it out with me/whoever you have problems with or just stop hostilities otherwise we will have our little flame war every day of the week between eachother. And I am not really looking forward to something like this.

So lets rather work on our issues together, so we will have a positive freep community on WW.
    Although i dont care what you guys have between two of you, but i gotta say your post makes me laugh. You said enough with not wanting to invite any creep that wants to join freep side. Its just childish. Every freep that joined creeps got warm welcome and im sure good amount of fun. And now you are mentioning community, lol.

You should just get in your head, that these creeps there are humans that just want to have fun, as much as any freep that walks into moors. If and when you realize that, then you can start thinking about your actions in moors. You will get that back with HD and you wont like it.

Im pretty sure that most of the DoH freeps wont be visiting moors in HD though. Ill just lol to reasons theyll give.

And im pretty sure Haras will be there. But for Leischo, im not sure...

Raging?

That's funny Haras. Only comented on your actions cause you've alwaysed claimed to care so much about fair play. And raging?

I just asked if you had left grams yet? And why you were hugging grams, since you always speak so high about yourself and how you only do fair play. (yeah I know sorry for my major crime of useing the wrong word) I meant camping.

Atleast we tried to move abit away but since we didn't find creeps any other spot and always saw you when comming back to grams to check.

We also tried to go inside DG?? (Creep relicspot-never remember the name) to see if the creeps would come fight us inside there seeing that would be more fair since we had more numbers. Only the 6 man group showed up there again so we left back to grams again. And there you were again Haras.

Only saying it as I saw it. I assume you have your excuses.
    Ofc it could all be a big coincidence that you were there chasing them back to the oneshotters everytime we went there to see.

Thanks to all the creeps though. Both for the kills, and the deaths

Foroums are finally back..

Leis as u saw we managed to communicate after I left DoH and I m having the same reaction to u as when u used to lead dancing with wargs groups 2 months before when we were in different kins..

I go solo or when there's the need I have my own groups and when I need people I shout at OOC and any who wants to join can come..

Seems DoH have problem with me by the time Lerine yesterday wrote on freeps OOC that ''Haras we are waiting u to leave Moors'' or Morva who wrote on foroums that ''Haras is feeding creeps low rank freeps''. (No need to tell about your raids watching some soloers -including me- being zerged without giving any help)

You write on foroums that your group had yesterday ''pure blood'' freeps while our group had ''switchsiders'' who were camping grams (at start our 9-group was half of yours with only 1 healer so it was impossible for us to camp alone grams v 20+ creeps)

As well as that u have to clear to us what do u mean about saying sideswitchers.. If DoH don't want to invite people who play sometimes on creepside (as those who have been kicked from DoH for this reason) then we are not able to coperate for sure..

About active DoH that has logged on creepside: Zegro has played his warg (used to leech next to creep zergs without dying even once) + Grass sometimes loged on his spider

Who told u that I know everything or didn't make mistakes? I have never said that..

Actually I ve admitt on foroums that during RoI I have kept freep raids during whole night while sometimes I should have disbant them earlier.. Unfortunatelly RoI foroum fights had bad effect on pvp action..
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 23 2013 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    And im pretty sure Haras will be there. But for Leischo, im not sure...
    Although real life obligations will make me reduce dramatically the time I ll be able to log after xmas I ll try to log on 1st month of hm as much as I can so as to have some challenged fights with the freeps who want to test their abilities even without max gear..

I really enjoyed this and hope it continues in the future! 4k infamy in 35 minutes? Yes please! Even without the incredible inf and comms gains, the action was really fun too.

Tynx to all the freeps and creeps who took part in the event...

#Gerbi..if there will be any events in the future we can probably arrange it again on the "traditional" friday so that people who works etc. can stay a bit later. Ofc anyone can arrange an event if they want to, it doesn't have to be labelled as me and Akro's "thing".

Foroums are finally back..

Leis as u saw we managed to communicate after I left DoH and I m having the same reaction to u as when u used to lead dancing with wargs groups 2 months before when we were in different kins..

I go solo or when there's the need I have my own groups and when I need people I shout at OOC and any who wants to join can come..

Seems DoH have problem with me by the time Lerine yesterday wrote on freeps OOC that ''Haras we are waiting u to leave Moors'' or Morva who wrote on foroums that ''Haras is feeding creeps low rank freeps''. (No need to tell about your raids watching some soloers -including me- being zerged without giving any help)

You write on foroums that your group had yesterday ''pure blood'' freeps while our group had ''switchsiders'' who were camping grams (at start our 9-group was half of yours with only 1 healer so it was impossible for us to camp alone grams v 20+ creeps)

As well as that u have to clear to us what do u mean about saying sideswitchers.. If DoH don't want to invite people who play sometimes on creepside (as those who have been kicked from DoH for this reason) then we are not able to coperate for sure..

About active DoH that has logged on creepside: Zegro has played his warg (used to leech next to creep zergs without dying even once) + Grass sometimes loged on his spider

Who told u that I know everything or didn't make mistakes? I have never said that..

Actually I ve admitt on foroums that during RoI I have kept freep raids during whole night while sometimes I should have disbant them earlier.. Unfortunatelly RoI foroum fights had bad effect on pvp action..
    I never said i wanted you to leave ettens, so don't lie please.
    You and everyone else is free to come to ettens, and hopefully more will.
    I just wanted you to leave grams so that the creeps might have come out for open battles sooner.

Not sure i understood you "watching other die" comment correctly.
    But since you are so fond of living in the past i do remember you standing aside with a raid and watching even your kinmates die.

And btw. My comments here are mine and mine alone.
    Not my kin's. ( so blame me, not the kin. Thank you )

im so true sometimes and i feeling like a pro psychic

anyway,if want a more clear image about some freeps,go back at past,think,read and learn something,and maybe you find why someppl are dissapointed for ww moors m8s.

haras say he stay away after 1creeps wipe.13 rank and where is his experience about numbers? so you gank from back with your small grup after leicho like a pro tactic feel and wipe 20 ppl(dont know how many creeps was,i was on solo atm).

the problem mighty haras(rank 13,olf officer of myrmidones fail transfer and ww in commer again from eldar,old officer of doh and lonely blademaster atm), isnt what are you doing or how you play.the nickname chicken runner isnt born from me for exable.im sure freeps have 1 for me too,or maybe not

it is because some ppl says thigns here to give a nicely or and angel profile,and in the game play like a gold farmer,who spend any risk to take 1 point and dont give nothing back.

i never see leicho who is a in game enemy for me at moors,to say,ok i try balance fights,ok i come with 12 ppl only,ok i dont come with 20 heals and rks,ok i dont hug lug.

in a battlefield you do free anything you want!this is the feel of war.

but freeps,if want fun,play free,without rules,spy's and anything who is dirty leech in a game to see if we got more fun.

i dont mind what side is better from the other,or what side has better players.we are here to spend time for pvp and fun.think this is not happend from creeps side.

Krom rank3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast