We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Daec.... What part of "I will be glad to fight you" is confusing to you?

I'm sure we can work something out bloodloaf.

Daec doesn't read very well, Rast. Take it easy on him...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    I'll take the CD odds challenge - Come on Rast... one old timer to another
    wow Rastlan...such blather...in this so called no quarter for creeps anymore...I'm trying to recall when you ever (pick your toon of choice) weren't the exact description of what you always complained about...

I love ping pong players...glad your back for the entertainment value. Oh, and I'll be sure to attempt to mess up any supposed 1:1's your having...giving those folks deference who have asked for one, of course.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000fb8d8/signature.png]Webstalker[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by andylarsen View Post
    wow Rastlan...such blather...in this so called no quarter for creeps anymore...I'm trying to recall when you ever (pick your toon of choice) weren't the exact description of what you always complained about...

I love ping pong players...glad your back for the entertainment value. Oh, and I'll be sure to attempt to mess up any supposed 1:1's your having...giving those folks deference who have asked for one, of course.
    Because I whine about creeps using their skills, run for help during 1v1s that I initiate, always call out solo creeps I see, and let's not forget how I leave my toons in keeps all night waiting to blow the whistle on any creeps that show up... Sounds like you know me very well. You're just like any other creep I've killed a thousand times. "You're a fail burg, learn your class... You can't use heals or stuns when we fight aswell as your cds". I've heard it all before. I love haters. It means I'm winning at the moors. I'll give you my advice. When you try to mess up my fights while on a creep, I suggest you bring more than just yourself. Good luck out there.... Whatever your name is =D
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

I'd be happy to 1v1 Rast. Use whatever CD's and I'll respond appropriately. IE. TnG or KO, I'll use Wrath. If you R&A I'll Against the odds. And I fully expect you to HIPS if I DR. Just better do it fast

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    I'd be happy to 1v1 Rast. Use whatever CD's and I'll respond appropriately. IE. TnG or KO, I'll use Wrath. If you R&A I'll Against the odds. And I fully expect you to HIPS if I DR. Just better do it fast
    Sounds good Gorbat. I certainly am not going to ask you to hold back so use whatever you feel like =]. Just send me a tell whenever I'm on or excessive jumps around works too.
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Well done Rast. You beat me fair and square. Props to you for giving me a true challenge from one of the deadlist burgs I've ever known. OP flip mid fight didn't help my cause.. but don't think it would have changed the outcome.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by andylarsen View Post

Hey no copy cats....I already do that.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2