We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Helms deep pre-purchase given to trial account

Greetings,

I don't know how i can have help with this but i'll try. I pre-purchased helms deep on sept 13 and it looks like it was given to my "trial" account which i never played since 2007 as i use another account here since 6 years (with my main char and all the others). So i'm stuck with this purchase on the wrong account (dumb trial) and can't do nothing to transfer it to this right one. Can you transfer it and by the same way destroy that old and unused trial account ? It's a real parasite. Also appears uselessly on login screen as the first choice.

Also, going to myaccount doesn't show Helms deep for either my main account and trial account. I did pay for it and received my confirmation email with the number #188..... (9/13/2013 5:22:33am GMT)

Please help, i don't wanna have to buy Helms deep a second time, this situation will screw the game for me.

Thank you !

When you went to enter your code, you got a 'which account would you like to put this on' request after you logged in, correct?

I did the same thing with my VIP sub. Gave it to the wrong account. I called Turbine up, and they had it reversed in a matter of minutes. I'd assume they'd be able to do the same with a preorder.

You need to contact Account Management to have it corrected. Calling them is best and they can correct it while you are on the phone with them. Contact information can be found in the sticky Account Support Contact Information (New Hours as of 11/12/12) above.

But i'm in quebec, canada and that toll free number doesn't look like it would work, plus i have a cell phone.

So if calling cost me the price of helm deep i might as well buy it again.

Doomsday... /sadpanda

See how this trial parasite me? It keep set by default for forums posting. Sylemanor= trial ####

Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylemanor View Post
    But i'm in quebec, canada and that toll free number doesn't look like it would work, plus i have a cell phone.

So if calling cost me the price of helm deep i might as well buy it again.

Doomsday... /sadpanda
    Just use skype and a headset. Most of the time it routes the call such that its free
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Ok i just saw the link to send an email ticket, done. Crossing my fingers now.

Quote Originally Posted by airsoftg36c View Post
    When you went to enter your code, you got a 'which account would you like to put this on' request after you logged in, correct?

I did the same thing with my VIP sub. Gave it to the wrong account. I called Turbine up, and they had it reversed in a matter of minutes. I'd assume they'd be able to do the same with a preorder.
    It happened to me as well. No option to add it to any account. It did it automatically. My main account is even default on the forums. :s

No answer yet...

The email says 2 or 3 business days but the wait is torturing. >.<