We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Private Message Indicator

I missed quite a few PMs recently, as the new board doesn't seem to have an indicator that new PMs have arrived. Perhaps that would be a good thing to add.
    I am Blackhawk, Leader of
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events ~ Chat!
    ~Member of the 2013 Player Council ~
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Agreed, and Sapience said somewhere they'd look into this. If you turn on popups for new PMs, that does seem to work - I've received a few.

Khafar

Agreed, and Sapience said somewhere they'd look into this. If you turn on popups for new PMs, that does seem to work - I've received some of those.

Khafar

I also agree.

Currently if you receive a PM while you are actively on the forums, you will get notified when you open a new thread or make a new post, etc.

If, however, you receive a PM while you are not on the website, it seems like you don't get any notification at all.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

While we are waiting for this to be fixed, we have the option of going to https://www.lotro.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and checking "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages"