We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

To all the DD bounty hoarders

You know who you are. We're almost done the statue and you've got a big pocket full of bounties you are hoarding for after its full. I'm callin you out...

Wink

Dont worry about them, they will not be able to trade for anyting if they don't do the deeds that requires donations

Strictly speaking, not true... The deeds are for the first vendor. Once you are able to open the second vendor, you can get anything with or without deeds... It should be the other way around, probably, but oh well.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

useless #### anyway lol

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenjager View Post
    useless #### anyway lol
    All based on who you are ...

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore