We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Defiler corruption traits

Hello, I will be brief;

I have started a defiler, present time it is r5 and has max audacity. My question is: What corruption traits are most viable in group fights? Stacking crit defence? Stacking crit/mastery with the mentality of high heals being the best defence? Stacking morale?

Then I checked my tactical mitigation. Late last night I was in a smallish group fight 6-8 vs 6-8, freep side was alot of tactical dmg. I got lucky and weren't targetted for much of it, but when I was I got absolutely destroyed. Atm I am trying out 3 crit defence (had 4 a while, but the 4th one gives too little in terms of % for my liking), 2 crit and hfd r2. I had never previously checked my tactical mitigation on defiler, but when I did I started thinking, maybe it's a viable corruption trait?
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

Don't think there is one right answer. If you're the type that likes to retrait for situations, do so. Otherwise, find a build that suits your overall playstyle and don't worry about if it's "right". One suggestion, however, is remove the H4D2.. damage helps your healing output, too. I usually keep D4P2 and H4P2 up and then the others can be swapped. Usually I choose among how many crit defense versus how many crit/mastery (most times crit based on sometimes if you get one heal pulse to crit, all will crit). If you find mitigations work for you instead, go for it.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    Don't think there is one right answer. If you're the type that likes to retrait for situations, do so. Otherwise, find a build that suits your overall playstyle and don't worry about if it's "right". One suggestion, however, is remove the H4D2.. damage helps your healing output, too. I usually keep D4P2 and H4P2 up and then the others can be swapped. Usually I choose among how many crit defense versus how many crit/mastery (most times crit based on sometimes if you get one heal pulse to crit, all will crit). If you find mitigations work for you instead, go for it.
    I didn't actually know that the damage corruptions work towards healing. It doesn't say in the stat interface, the only way to find out is to look at the actual skill. Lazy turbine.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED