We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

windows 7 pando problems

I just installed windows 7 on my pc. All updates are done.

I try to run pando and I keep getting an error telling me my firewall prohibits me from contacting their servers. This usually happens MID download of the client, not just when trying to restart pando. Even that is a pain, each time I have to restart pando I have to go to the website and start the process all over. The client progress is saved thank goodness but it's still a real pain. Right now I'm stuck on the error saying I need to adjust my firewall. All pando entries are checked in the 'allow' section of my firewall.

Any help would be appreciated.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000014bc18/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I don't know where you are trying to download the game from but Pando is no longer used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
    I don't know where you are trying to download the game from but Pando is no longer used.
    Second time I've seen this incorrect information posted recently. Pando Media Booster is still very much used if you download the full game from the links provided on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pellwen View Post
    Even that is a pain, each time I have to restart pando I have to go to the website and start the process all over.
    This part confuses me a little. I'm not sure what you mean about having to go to the website again. Can you explain it a little more please?

Quote Originally Posted by Pellwen View Post
    All pando entries are checked in the 'allow' section of my firewall.
    Are you referring to the Windows Firewall or the DSL router/modem firewall?
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.