We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gaining lots of shards

I found a thread on how to get lots of relics, but is there a way to get a ton of shards without having to decon half of those relics?
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Make the Crafted relics everyday that they are available to craft and Refine them at a Relic master.
    It helps to have several alts that can also make the crafted relics.....the more you can make the more shards you will acquire.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor

This is what i did...

175 Khuzdul tablets -> 350 Fused Bronze relics -> 5000+ T1 relics -> 400+ T5 relics -> ~32000 Shards

Took about 1 hour to go from Khuzduls Tablets to T5 relics though, and if you have scrolls of combinations it should give you a whole lot more shards

you can also do the same with 7*X Marks -> X Fused Bronze Relics -> ~15X T1 Relics -> ~1.2X T5 relics -> 100X shards
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001da17c/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jaecynt View Post
    This is what i did...

175 Khuzdul tablets -> 350 Fused Bronze relics -> 5000+ T1 relics -> 400+ T5 relics -> ~32000 Shards

Took about 1 hour to go from Khuzduls Tablets to T5 relics though, and if you have scrolls of combinations it should give you a whole lot more shards

you can also do the same with 7*X Marks -> X Fused Bronze Relics -> ~15X T1 Relics -> ~1.2X T5 relics -> 100X shards

Well last week while farming FG for tokens i have collected bit over 1500 Khuzdul tablets, which i bartered 1 tablet for 2 relics.
    I have used 500g i got from FG (basicly u earn 1g per minute spent in FG farm) and i have deconstructed all t1 and combined them into t2>t3>t4>t5
    Which already gave me about 10 000 shards from combines and loads of t5, then i refined t5 and sitting on about 158 000 shards out of 1 week in FG (2h per day) and all gold i spent was gained inside FG.
    So both tokens,gold and khazul tablets comes from there, now im just waiting on what to spend shards in HD.

Dont forget even FG dont drop as often tokens now with FF on raise, it still gives u 50 tablets / half an hour, or better, depending how fast u grind and are u in full fellow or not.

P.S I forget to mention i have also menaged to get about 10 t9s just in case from those tablets.