We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

On Top of Earth's Rock

Okay you guys! I finally got to the top of Earth's Rock AND I have a witness. So no more laughing at the poor she-elf hunter at the bottom of the rock while you all had your heads in the sky! ROFL

Nin was my witness, too. AND I have a picture. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16kxc80&s=5

E

ps - it only took me 10 tries!
    Earth - Credendo Vides

lol

Omg grats earth! Lol
    Aglathion of Crickhollow R13 Captain (formerly Imladris/Brandywine/Landroval)

Lol Earth! We're all very proud of you. My getting up there was some kind of fluke, I'm sure. I doubt I could do it again any time soon.

I still wanna see the screenshot though, Agla. I would have taken one if I were any good at them.

Yeah, Algi! where's the screenshot you took?! LOL

E
    Earth - Credendo Vides

is this the ettenmoors prancing pony rooftop? ..good one earthewen, i gotta try it
    Legofin - R10 - Level 100 Champion - Imladris

AHAHAH Lego! No, this is Earth's Rock...so named by Meldo! ROFL!!!

E
    Earth - Credendo Vides

I don't know how to upload them lol
    Aglathion of Crickhollow R13 Captain (formerly Imladris/Brandywine/Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by balnuir View Post
    I don't know how to upload them lol
    I think you'd have to upload it to a photo-hosting site (tinypic, photobucket, flickr) and post the URL here like Earth did. Kind of annoying that they don't have another way to do it on here, but not surprising considering the rules on signatures.