Once upon a time there was a small little server name Firefoot it was quite unique in it's on way close knit kins with pride and characters galore that enjoyed the less crowded server and accomplishments it overcame many times over with very talented groups and thinkers and then the Dark Age of After Angmar came and level cap to 60 came and people were excited and race to see to glory waiting around the bend. There was a challenge put to the test for little server Firefoot a challenge we met and overcame with great pride. We battle GM's across countless regions even in The Dreadful Moors even when Evil came to Bree ...We overcame and broke thru a threshold meant for larger servers to accomplish, I need not give the name of this quest server wide for those that made it to level cap were there and know it well and my brothers in arms were there and they know the tale well.

If you made it this far reading do not despair little brother there is more!

Now a time has come where you can immortalize your name forever until the endgame, till Turbine shuts the doors on game. Most have claim glory and fame and I say on to you....Yes you have…. but your mission is not done yet..... Those that come after you will not know who you are or your great deeds. Those same will thank you in silence and be in awed in wonder that such a feat could not possibly be accomplished here no not on this little server of such drama nowadays........ And I say nay to all you naysayers out because when the chips are down and when it really counts and when you really need em FIREFOOT COMES THRU!!!

We band together like a family at a BBQ reunion cousins, aunts uncles all come out the woodworks to pitch in and taste that sweet victory of doing something that involves whole server. I know this because I am always watching and listening and only come to forums to read some of the rants but my heart sings for us to stand up even when standing is hard.
I am looking to and at you --- leaders of kins and you hard grinders and soloers and laidback players out there pitch in and help show we still have some server pride left .Maybe just maybe those that contribute will even get their name immortalized in the statue.
More than anything I just want to see all of us go for gold...if we end up with a silver or bronze as long as we tried and put our hearts and souls on the line and take a little time out of their normal routine to help would be great …so Firefoot step up,…. step up just step up or step out.For Firefoot!!!!!!!

I want right now some pledges from kins on this server show who the biggest and baddest kin out there can do show me some kin pride.

You lonesome souls (soloers) out there show your pledge if not glory then for the shinnies!!!