We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LvL 85 Loremaster's Armour

Hello Lotro Community!!!

Ok,I am very near to hit lvl 85 and I wanna learn which are the best armours for a lvl 85 loremaster.I already found this armour:[url]http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ancient_Hytbold_Armour and i wanna know if i can get a better armour than this

Thanks!

A little bit better are t2 sets which you can exchange by skirmish vendors if you complete all t2 Erebor raids (challenge not needed).

There are 3 sets in Hytbold, they have same stats but different bonuses.
    There are also 3 sets for t1 and for t2 for accomplishment Erebor t1/t2 raids. t2 sets have a little bit better stats and 1 bonus more than their t1 equivalent. But these sets have different stats (not like Hytbold sets).

But mostly people look at bonuses and take the set because of that.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

Thumbs up

Thanks for your reply but i think that i'll get the hytbold armour because the erebor armour will cost me a lot of marks,medallions and seals

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNARA View Post
    a lot of marks,medallions and seals
    It depends on how are you playing. If solo and/or seldom in group, then it is a lot. But if you do many instances and/or raids, then it is not so much. But most importantly - choose what you like.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes

I like hyt bonuses/armor more tbh. For easy runs i much more rather use 4 hyt MoNF and 2 Storm Caller. But mostly I run around with 2 AF and 4 MoNF. I find it hard to make full use of the MoNF bonuses of GE set coz in raids as LM i always have to do other things as well as DPSing. AM set bonuses? Theres rarely any CCing nowadays AF bonuses of GE are awesome imo if u combine with 2 AF and(if u wanna showoff:P) switch to 2 Healer ettens armor when ull use BoH. But still i never got to be the healer in a raid as LM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    I like hyt bonuses/armor more tbh. For easy runs i much more rather use 4 hyt MoNF and 2 Storm Caller. But mostly I run around with 2 AF and 4 MoNF. I find it hard to make full use of the MoNF bonuses of GE set coz in raids as LM i always have to do other things as well as DPSing. AM set bonuses? Theres rarely any CCing nowadays AF bonuses of GE are awesome imo if u combine with 2 AF and(if u wanna showoff:P) switch to 2 Healer ettens armor when ull use BoH. But still i never got to be the healer in a raid as LM.
    Oh, that's encouraging - I've got 2 Hyt AF/4 Hyt MONF as my starter kit. Glad I made a sensible decision.

100s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Hrolfdan (MN), Aldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rumbold (BG): The little ones - Rumbelina (MN), Brai (RK)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), Snowbourn
    A Noob for All Seasons

... and now for max boom-boom am trying out 4 Hyt MONF + 2 Erebor MONF.

100s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Hrolfdan (MN), Aldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rumbold (BG): The little ones - Rumbelina (MN), Brai (RK)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), Snowbourn
    A Noob for All Seasons

^ Go Storm-caller instead of Hytbold
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]