We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Popul Muster called...

With the release of the 11.3 patch a full muster of Populs is being called on Brandywine. This call-out is being called because of the new Bounder's Bounty that started. We need to get on this just like we did for the Amarthiel Lore turn-in during SoA days.

So, denizens of the Brandywine server, wrangle your populs and get out there and start gathering tokens for the Bounder's Bounty.
    Arthad Eketta Former Drill Sgt U.S. Army Reserves
    Shin Ki-jun on Turbine's Asheron's Call Morningthaw Server
    Officer of The Fellowship of the Rogues on the Brandywine Server

Quote Originally Posted by ArahadEketta View Post
    With the release of the 11.3 patch a full muster of Populs is being called on Brandywine. This call-out is being called because of the new Bounder's Bounty that started. We need to get on this just like we did for the Amarthiel Lore turn-in during SoA days.

So, denizens of the Brandywine server, wrangle your populs and get out there and start gathering tokens for the Bounder's Bounty.
    I like your spirit!!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Results

So far it appears that Brandy is in the lead for U.S. servers and we could be in a very tight race with Snowborn for overall. However, the Chinchilla lovers on Landroval are not all that far behind us. Rally your Populs so that we may keep in the lead against the deviant Chinchilla's.

But my Warden still isn't a cap level. he must get to cap, he must get to cap, he must get to cap......
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

I'm confused, are we talking about turning in bounders tokens? Because I thought we completed that...
    A warden of Lothlorien meets up a with a rune keeper from Lindon and a friendship is sparked. An elf hunter from Mirkwood finds a minstrel mourning the loss of Edhellen. A captain of Rohan rides to Bree and comes across a burned farm, the only survivor a young woman who'd defended herself with a rusted sword and axe. Thus many adventures begin.

Quote Originally Posted by LordofTime View Post
    I'm confused, are we talking about turning in bounders tokens? Because I thought we completed that...
    I started this thread shortly after the Event started. Our coming in first place for NA servers shows what a proper mustering of the Brandywine Populs can do.