We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where is Exploit Peak?

My favorite Botting kin to spy and share intel about has gone missing. The very same kinship that botted 24/7 during harwick, wildermore,had 7 confirmed members, and 13 unconfirmed members farm themselves in Pvmp. Throughout all this atrocity, still wanted to be taken seriously as a raiding kinship |noone takes them for anything but a joke|. The alliance is looking for you, my friends.

Farm Peak will be back for HD expansion hoping turbine improves end game.
    Has anyone gotten FLM CM on server yet? wondering what its like since its been nerfed through the floor
    Seeming 2 weeks after the u11 launch back in May we had 70mobs killed in 8mins 30s, Which went to prove it could have been done with the old mechanic just would have taken more weeks of practice which not many wanted to put into. I'm sure with no spawn timers and only 80 mobs to kill it should be a lot easier. However with turbines failure to fix raiding content our members decided to take a break until the next expansion including myself
    Last edited by SpankyDom; Aug 03 2013 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyDom View Post
    However with turbines failure to fix raiding content our members decided to take a break until the next expansion including myself
    You are missed,sir I hope all is well with you *big hugs*

<3Boomie

1 kin beat the nerfed 80 mob challenge the next day after release. I haven't been in flight since PM broke up (for the same reasons you all are on break, basically), but apparently whatever they did while nerfing it has it laggier than ever. Enjoy your time away, hopefully there is something worth coming back to with HD for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    1 kin beat the nerfed 80 mob challenge the next day after release. I haven't been in flight since PM broke up (for the same reasons you all are on break, basically), but apparently whatever they did while nerfing it has it laggier than ever. Enjoy your time away, hopefully there is something worth coming back to with HD for you all.
    hahahah funny stuff still going on, ty banecrapnahk etc. Will hope everyone beside enjoy all things in game and hope to see you Deso (My lovely GEIRS) with us in HD( if there is any chance). too much love to stenia/gando/aud/kyo/arolin/cerd/MERI!!! and other FARM PEAK members DDD

I spent July ranking my warg on firefoot from 1 to 15 (Pygsticker).

Quote Originally Posted by wasteland View Post
    I spent July ranking my warg on firefoot from 1 to 15 (Pygsticker).
    The alliance misses exposing your kin for virtuous acts in Pvmp on a daily basis. Farm on, my friend.