We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player confused about stats

So I've been away from the game for a while and in trying to educate myself about all the change to the game I find myself very confused about stat changes - especially for burglars.

My burg is only level 40 but I still don't want to gimp myself. What should I be stacking/looking out for on gear?

I take it that it's not agility, crit rating, and vitality like it used to be?

Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001b4566/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It's still agility, crit rating, and vit/morale. While leveling, it'll be primarily the agi and crit, and you should really only need to get vit/morale if you notice yourself dying quickly and frequently. Once you hit cap, then you'll need to balance them out a bit more, along with a couple of other stats (such as fate and mitigations).

(I don't know how long you've been away, but the last major stat change for burgs didn't affect which primary stats you should look out for, just made fate more attractive and slightly more sought after at cap. While leveling, fate shouldn't be too much of a worry. The previous stat change was way back with RoI, when the melee stat changed from Might to Agility. Since you mentioned "not going for agility [...] anymore" I'm assuming you played your burg since that.)
    Last edited by TinDragon; Jul 28 2013 at 08:07 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]