We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dear Meneldor : Cling

I envy your servers pvp. It reminds me of how ours use to be back in mirkwood.

Small groups and kin/tribe groups still exist here. Instead of mindless open raids on the social panel everyday and people waiting for zerglords to logg in.

Been thinking of moving my main over when xfers open up again.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    I envy your servers pvp. It reminds me of how ours use to be back in mirkwood.

Small groups and kin/tribe groups still exist here. Instead of mindless open raids on the social panel everyday and people waiting for zerglords to logg in.

Been thinking of moving my main over when xfers open up again.
    Grass isn't always greener on the other side...

A lot of servers have their own unique flaws, and the renown/inf changes caused some look worse than the others.

Zerging is a fairly common in here also and majority of the soloers in here are actually just solo zergers, but sometimes you might find some spontaneous 1vs1 fights when roaming around, but usually these will get interrupted with other players.

1vs1 circles happens every now and then, but most of the time they tend to be really heavy CD usage fights.

Creep/Freep side does not have any active decent raid leaders, so most of the grouping tend to be with tribe/kin groups or just with friends.

Then we got the already famous TR/GV/Grams/Lugz shuffle going on nearly every single day, so you cant really expect to have that many fights outside of npcs.

Oh yea and i cant really forget all the drama we got going on in here, Meneldor is like really REALLY angry teenager

In the end there really is not any server that would be superior to the others when it comes down to the PvP, they all have some slight differences between them and you will always get disappointed with something.
    [center][img]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r753/Superiorcarrotcake/DERPIDEderp_zpsszemybhp.jpg[/img][/center]

heh, this server is as much a zerg fest as any other, but if you think it's better over here go for it