We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Here is a video of our succes. Some of our attempts was much cleaner. But we made it and that's whats counts.

http://youtu.be/JfmAFo4dZpQ

(This video features my bad habit of always move in some way in the animations between induction and u can hear my breathing increase every time someone is about to die. In the end i almost killed myself vs a warrior.)

Has anyone completed this or even run this since the most recent update came out? It's literally the one deed I have not completed (besides Entenmoors and Barrow Downs Survival slayer deeds) and I'm wondering how the fight is these days given the current state of our dps and our mitigations.

We did try this just for a couple of wipes earlier in the year, but still the damage was great given that certain mechanics didn't change - i.e. the damage from the archers are % morale based and not affected by one's stats (only one's "type" - i.e. light versus medium versus heavy armour).
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Yes, did it after U13.
    The changes to mitigations are noticeable (as compared to the period of time between U12 and U13) but this fight is still much more manageable and forgiving than before HD release with all the class changes.
    Ishtarien - Captain 100
    Ishtarel - HNT 100 / Ishtaridas - LRM 100 / Cabernetta - GRD 100 / Ishtari - RNK 100 / Ishti - BRG 100 / Lunasa - MNS 100 / Medovinus - BRN 100
    The Mellowship - [EN] Eldar -> [EN] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino-Man View Post
    Has anyone completed this or even run this since the most recent update came out? It's literally the one deed I have not completed (besides Entenmoors and Barrow Downs Survival slayer deeds) and I'm wondering how the fight is these days given the current state of our dps and our mitigations.

We did try this just for a couple of wipes earlier in the year, but still the damage was great given that certain mechanics didn't change - i.e. the damage from the archers are % morale based and not affected by one's stats (only one's "type" - i.e. light versus medium versus heavy armour).

We've been relatively active lately, so Defiant decided to start running PvE content again starting with Flight. Downed T2C tonight, so yeah.

So we'll probably continue running this along with all the other Erebor instances seeing as how they're the most challenging content we have currently.

To the groups who broke wave spawns rather than kill all in the end strat: Have you tried it recently, I had a feeling the mechanic was broken/changed after u13. There is a chance I killed wrong npcs as it was a full pug, so just looking for confirmation.

And that's a wrap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4