We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rohan Neighborhood

Title Says it all, the housing and towns of Rohan are AMAZING. The art and deco are WAY rich and beautiful. I wonder when and if we will ever get Rohan Housing, Player Housing.

I'd also like to see some Advanced Housing. Moria (Dwarves), Lorien (Elves), Gladden Fields (Hobbits) and Rohan (Man) would be good places.

That would be Fantastic, i never thought of that. Moria housing... or the Houses in the trees for the elves.. I wonder if this has ever been asked before.. Advanced housing? Newer neighborhoods. Would be great.

I've been hoping all along that the coming housing update would include a Rohan homestead, especially considering the wealth of beautiful housing items available for barter in Hytbold. It's just too bad the windows don't work correctly and the wall furniture sits way out from the wall, but maybe that will finally get fixed too. *crosses fingers*
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#3366cc]Larksong, Leader of Second Breakfast[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR=#33cc00]2 Twinfall Path, Tund Faroth, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Do drop in. The door is always open![/COLOR]
    Willowing, Grimbear, Rosewynda, Marewyng, Ingrid, Hollydell, Laurelberry, Merieloran, Linhaewen,
    Faerstar, Gadrian, Berangar, Athdan and Larksong of Crickhollow
    Larksong of Laurelin
    Larkfeather, Faerstar and Olangrim of Landroval
    Larkfeather of Gladden, Arkenstone, and Brandywine
    [I][COLOR=#3366cc]Breakfast: the best meals of the day![/COLOR][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha42 View Post
    I'd also like to see some Advanced Housing. Moria (Dwarves), Lorien (Elves), Gladden Fields (Hobbits) and Rohan (Man) would be good places.
    Maybe Moria would be a little lore-stretching, but why not Erebor? Aside from that, it'd be great