We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

looking like the lossoth

i wanted my champion to look like a lossoth, and have the lossoth kin title.
    but, i can't find any armour that looks like the normal lossoth men.
    i checked armour guide, and the appearance of the crafted armours i can buy from rep vendors don't look like the lossoth NPCs at all, not the light, not the medium and not the heavy armour.
    the lossoth rewards vendor sell only cloacks.
    anyone know of cosmetics or armour that look like the lossoth NPCs?
    here is the lossoth NPC kinds-
    there is this one, which i like less but would still like to have:

here is the one i like the most:

I can't offer you a straightforward solution, but I would suggest taking a peep at the various LOTRO cosmetic blogs.

I am pretty sure they'll have Lossoth inspired outfits on display. The Lossoth faction is indeed liked by many players.

The Mammutti Armour is the closest to the second screenshot as I've seen.

I would check the cosmetic sites as suggested. You never know what someone else may have found.

Here's a good place to start with links to other sites...

Last edited by bambubambubambu; Jul 09 2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

thanks, but i searched google and founsd nothing, any ideas where to search?
    the mammuti aromur can look close if dyed, maby, i'll try. thanks.

Hey, just wanted to say I've been having a similar problem. I would like to be able to keep my character looking more like the actual lossoth, and Vamma's armour is especially great. But it's hard to find anything that comes close. I've found a few outfits that are just rough furs and hides that fit the idea but not the same.

If you come up with some great ideas, I would also love to hear about it.