We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Music on a Sunday

Folks wishing for some respite from adventuring may find some on Sunday mornings (server time), with music provided by No Whole Bard.

When:- last Sunday of each month, 7:30 am server time (9:30 pm if you're in eastern Australia)
    Where:- Bree, Stone Quarter (hedged area on the eastern side)

Our first concert will be this Sunday 27th June, where we will play a Mixed Baggins of tunes.
    Lasswen -Elendilmir Hunter
    ~The wind is full of a thousand voices~
    No Whole Bard

Good luck on your first public concert! Sounds like fun.

Considering today is the 27th, I imagine you mean the nearest Sunday which is June 30?
    Townsperson says, "I'm having an adventure. I've paddled all the way from Frogmorton!"

Ah yes, I did miss putting the date for the first concert, which is June 30 (the perils of multi-tasking with kids around!)
    No Whole Bard

Can't wait! This sounds fun

Shame it's 4:30 in the morning my time! I hope you draw a large enough late crowd on a Sunday night! If you're looking for a place that is more passed through, you may also want to try the Bree stage in front of the Pony. Good luck!

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

We usually have a similar problem with concerts held evenings servertime, which is afternoon for us in Australia. Night time works better for our band members, when we don't have work or kids around We shall see how things go after the first few concerts and see about adjusting things if need be I guess
    No Whole Bard

Time for another No Whole Bard concert!

This time we will be playing we will be playing some dance songs, ranging from Mediæval, through Renaissance, to jigs and reels. So come and work out those dance emotes, or just sit and enjoy the music
    This month you will find us on the stage across from the Prancing Pony, starting at 7:30 am server time (9:30 pm east coast Australia) Sunday 28th July (last Sunday of the month).
    No Whole Bard

This Sunday, the 25th of August, will see No Whole Bard playing a Mixed Baggins of songs. It's going to be quite some concert with our full compliment of 9 band members (which I guess makes it The Whole Nine Bards? ) and close to an hour of music ranging from some Aussie classics through to some more classical type songs. It's going to be quiet at times, but it'll get loud as well

Come join us from 7:30 am server time at the Prancing Pony stage!
    [URL=http://w11.zetaboards.com/No_Whole_Bard/index/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/avalonmists3/No%20Whole%20Bard/Lass_sig2.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=#58732A]~The wind is full of a thousand voices~[/color]

No Whole Bard are playing again, Sunday 29th September

Our theme for this concert is "Movie Tunes" and will include songs from movies such as Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Harry Potter, Bond, Sherlock Holmes and even Disney!

With coming changes to daylight saving around the world, there will be some changes to our performance times, more on that when the times come
    [URL=http://w11.zetaboards.com/No_Whole_Bard/index/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/avalonmists3/No%20Whole%20Bard/Lass_sig2.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=#58732A]~The wind is full of a thousand voices~[/color]