We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hobbit RP

The Shire

Red face Hobbit RP

Hey, it's Soarel "the baby burg". I'm on Crickhollow, a server with an unusually large population of hobbits.

Does anyone have ideas or locations for hobbit RP? How do I attract people to my Hobbit RP session?

I have a hobbit, and I also roleplay. I had no idea that someone had meetings? When is it? and where is it? I suggest to keep it in the shire, try the green dragon! Maybe have it every Friday night at 9:00 Eastern time zone, or what ever time zone you are in.

Have you considered making a hobbit on the Laurelin RP server to cater to your desire to do some RPing, a viable alternative to CH which from what I've seen has a low pop RP community ?

When Idecide to RP i usually go to where others are doing the same to avoid the trolls( the player type)

There's a good kinship in Crickhollow you may like called Second Breakfast.

They have Elevensies every Sunday at 11am EST and the Bread and Jam Session every Friday at 8 or 9pm EST (forget which). These guys are a lot of fun, and enjoy good hobbity RP.