This year we'll be making the race public for everyone to join and the race will be held in the North Downs!
Starting point will be the burned town of Trestlebridge and the finish line will be the path to Angmar in the back of the Hillmen camp Ost Crithlanc (7.6S 35W).
If you look at the map of the North Downs you'll see there's a few ways people can travel.
Remember that you don't have to be out of level range with the enemies (45+ will give you free passage) but it will make things easier!
Will you be the fastest and get a place in our Hall of Gnomes as Top Gnome in the race of 2013?
Everyone is welcome to sign up and join in the race!
Signing up can be done by sending an ingame mail to Thranthir with the entry fee and the name of the character that will participate.
Rules for the Gnomes Horse Race
Date/time: June 29, 9.30pm CET!
Area: North Downs
Starting point: Trestlebridge
Finish: Ost Critlanc (7.6S 35W)
Required horse: Any as long as it's max speed is 62%
Entry Fee: 10 Gold coins (please send the entry fee to Thranthir when you sign up)
- 55% of the total entry fees with a minimum of 55g
- 5 Sturdy Steel Keys
- 2 suprise gifts!
- 30% of the total entry fees with a minimum of 30g
- 2 Sturdy Steel Keys
- 1 suprise gift!
- 10% of the total entry fees with a minimum of 10g
- 1 Sturdy Steel Key
- Use of traveling skills, speed boosts or stable masters is not allowed and will be seen as cheating, players caught cheating will be disqualified from the race.
- Each participant has to be in a raid that's being lead by one of the Gnome officers during the whole race, the officers will keep an eye on everyone upholding the rules and are allowed to take action when required.
- By signing up a participant agrees that he/she understands these rules and accepts them