We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Shadowed Nobility - Recruitment Thread

Welcome To Shadowed Nobility

--------------------------------------

Shadowed Nobility is a family friendly Kinship who has been gaming together for six years and enjoys exploring all that Middle Earth has to offer in a social, friendly, and drama free environment.

We are a casual raiding Kinship who promote camaraderie and community above all and pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful attitude towards fellow kinnies and the Lord of The Rings Online Community located on Elendilmir.

Currently, we are looking to add to our player base with skilled and knowledgeable players for our weekly raid and Tier II progression nights.

Things that we as a Kinship offer you:

•Ventrilo Access
    •Website & Forum Access
    •Weekly Raid Nights
    •Knowledgeable Player Base
    •Calendar of Nightly Events

Currently we are accepting Lore-Masters, Burglars, and Healers (Minstrels and Rune-Keepers) who are confident and up for the challenge of Tier II content.

So if you are 18 years of age or older and you think that this is the Kin for you, please contact us in game.

If interested you can contact the following Kinship Officers via ingame tell:

• Lyneowyn / Scruffynerfherder
    • Billium / Gingerbread
    • Cementarri / Rubaline
    • Saloridor / Nacara

We thank you for your time and hope to see you in game soon!

Shadowed Nobility Website

Last edited by Onman; May 02 2013 at 03:06 PM.

Shadowed Nobility is proud to announce that they have completed their first all Kinship run of “Battle for Erebor” on Tier II.

Members present were:

~Scruffynerfherder (Guardian)
    ~Guillermo (Lore-Master)
    ~Cementarri (Hunter)
    ~Saloridor (Rune-Keeper)
    ~Aearthelion (Captain)
    ~Drimlig (Guardian)
    ~Lauta (Minstrel)
    ~Jeelie (Minstrel)
    ~Kalil (Champion)
    ~Anstalas (Captain)
    ~Foopawyn (Hunter)
    ~Nimelrien (Rune-Keeper)

Two first age symbols dropped for us on this run. The lucky winners were Saloridor and Drimlig!

Great job guys and gals!

Below are a few screencaps I took. Unfortunately I missed the Tier II completion text, but took a few of us at the loot chest and my deed log.

Shadowed Nobility is still looking for Lore-Masters, Burglars, and Healers (Minstrels and Rune-Keepers) who are confident and up for the challenge of Tier II content.

So if you are 18 years of age or older and you think that this is the Kin for you, please contact us in game.

If interested you can contact the following Kinship Officers via ingame tell:

• Lyneowyn / Scruffynerfherder
    • Billium / Gingerbread
    • Cementarri / Rubaline
    • Saloridor / Nacara

Shadowed Nobility would like to announce that that we are now running raids four nights a week and will be opening our recruitment to all classes!

We are looking for individuals who bring level 85 raid ready characters, and a raid ready mindset that can commit to our weekend raid schedule. Due to our growing numbers, we are also looking for a select few to join our Officer ranks and assist with leading raids with our current raid leaders.

Shadowed Nobility is ready; the question you must ask yourself is…..Are You Ready?

If the answer is yes and you seek a friendly yet challenging game environment, raise your arms and head the call in joining us in our ever ending quest to rid Middle Earth of all the evils that beseech it.

In other news, since my last posting, Shadowed Nobility has added the following to the progression list:

Ost Dunhoth
    •Fear Wing
    •Poison Wing
    •Disease Wing
    •Ivar
    •Gortheron

The Fires of Smaug – Tier II

Congratulations go out to all involved. It took patience, skill, and perseverance but we did it! Great job guys and gals.

First off, Congrats to Shadowed Nobility for completing OD Wound Wing T2! was lot of fun and nice to finally start our OD T2 progression schedule.

Shadowed Nobility has been gaining momentum on our T2 progression nights and would love to continue to push forward. We would love to increase our numbers to ensure our progressions are successful. Summer and nicer weather is upon us and a few core members are taking a break. With the increased raiding schedule and largely increased T2 progression interest we would love to maintain our 4 nights a week raid schedule. In order to do this we need a few more T2 mindset Peeps on specific classes.
    we offer 2 -T1 nights and 2 -T2 nights to accommodate everyones interests. If you enjoy raiding with fun friendly fellows who enjoy a challenge then come on along and join Shadowed Nobility for some fun!

We are recruiting all classes, however we need specifically:

Oddly enough right now we are short on Ranged DPS.
    Also recruiting the following classes that are your MAIN:
    Tanks
    Healers
    Cappies

as I stated we are open to all classes but heavy recruiting for the classes listed above.

Drop a message in game to
    scruffynerfherder/Lyneowyn
    Billium/gingerbread
    Saloridor

Also check out our website for our calendar of events! http://shadowednobility.shivtr.com/

Thanks for reading about us! Look forward to meeting you in middle earth!
    Last edited by Lyneowyn; Jun 18 2013 at 12:09 PM.

Bumping this back up. SN is a great group of people to play with!
    Formerly from Elendilmir

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.
    Gen. Patton

recruiting still open?

I was curious, since the last forum post was a few weeks back, is the kin still recruiting? If so, i'd like to be considered. I've several toons i'm leveling up ( been afk since the latter mirkwood days), but all are 65+. Currently I've resumed my rk and hunter, though my rk is higher at the moment. My g/f has a 69 warden as well and is also looking to find a home within a kin. We're currently both in Apocalypse. They're a good kin and I can't say anything bad about them. However they're more of a moors kin and when I pvp, I do it creepside

In any event, play times for me are mostly Friday/Saturday nights but i'm on for brief periods most of the week. PM enoka or keganras (rk and hnt) as i'm on them mostly. Thanks in advance!!

~Keg

PS: Before I took my sabattical, I ran with PM and then MA. So i'm not unfamiliar with raiding (something I'm looking for actually).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000257cb/01007/signature.png]Keganras[/charsig]