We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Here's a couple more suggestions and not ideas:

1: Bring back locks/challenge-cooldowns/whatever - we already have plenty of scaled instances/skraids and will have tons more. Bringing em back will end the constant sammy farms and encourage farming other stuff too that is equally easy.

2: Relic Wallet - like the premium barter wallet, but allows LI relics to be pooled among toons (Note: I was told 'suggestions' could be used, but 'ideas' could not be used, for whatever legal-ish reason. This is a 'suggestion'.)

this was said in the pvmp forums but i rather like the idea,

make low rank freeps/ creeps worth less infamy/renown

possibly r0-r3?

r0 20%, r1 40%, r2 60% r3 80%, r4 100% of total infamy/ renown awarded?
    sort of like the diminishing returns for killing someone over and over again

it only takes a day or 2 to get out of these ranks and it would help lowby creeps possibly not die questing as someone would think it might not be as worth it to kill the r1 killing the mayor, and the freep wouldn't be as auto targeted coming out of gv or let slide if he was questing as well.

would boost over all numbers out there as less new players would leave after taking their lumps at the start.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Little bit far fetched here, but would you mind asking for Helm's Deep to even out the "grind" between group/solo play... Make golds obtainable somehow through solo play... I don't like grinding instances... so... Just a dumb Glorgy idea...

~GLORGNORBOR THE WEIRDO
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Giving this a bump now that HD is out
    Mithall, LoreMaster (some blah blah alts too)

Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    r0 20%, r1 40%, r2 60% r3 80%, r4 100% of total infamy/ renown awarded?
    sort of like the diminishing returns for killing someone over and over again
    ^This please? so some people *cough* can't get R15 farming freavers. oh wait.
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    ^This please? so some people *cough* can't get R15 farming freavers. oh wait.
    dunno, i think that r0 should give 200% and r4+ give 100%
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2