We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: A Second Chance

A Second Chance

Hey everyone,

It’s Sneakerz I just wanted to say I am back in the moors to have a second chance
    When I was on my past warg Sneakerz I made a bad name for myself and now I am back to make a new name for myself
    I know I was annoying and loud but I’m here to change that.
    I now have another rank 6 warg named Sneakerzz
    All I am asking for is for you guys to give me a second chance

Please wright to me what I need to fix about how I play and maybe what I do good.

I also want to start leading groups but I’ll need the experienced people to help me

Thanks guys

Sneakerz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000e9eba/signature.png]Sneakerzz[/charsig]

Kill On-sight List --> updated --> Sneakerz(z) removed.

Good Hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxxxxxxxxx View Post
    Hey everyone,

It’s Sneakerz I just wanted to say I am back in the moors to have a second chance
    When I was on my past warg Sneakerz I made a bad name for myself and now I am back to make a new name for myself
    I know I was annoying and loud but I’m here to change that.
    I now have another rank 6 warg named Sneakerzz
    All I am asking for is for you guys to give me a second chance

Please wright to me what I need to fix about how I play and maybe what I do good.

I also want to start leading groups but I’ll need the experienced people to help me

Thanks guys

Sneakerz
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

You've got some issues there.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    You've got some issues there.
    What do you mean?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000e9eba/signature.png]Sneakerzz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxxxxxxxxx View Post
    You can ask that in creep OOC but it's pointless to ask for feedback on the forums when like nobody knows anything about you and how you fight.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

No idea who the OP is, but he/she obviously thinks he/she is a special flower, so welcome back!

No.

/12345
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.