We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Erebor T2 Challange Server First

That victory is not about me ! That victory is about 12 people that were in there! For everyone that was in the raid! EPIC JOB! And super thanks!

Want to give a special thanks to Wisdom , Ash and Ginny, that many hours you both were with us on Saturday help us a lot! So you both are not in the picture but you were in our minds and hearts when the victory came! Thanks ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Without the training on Saturday we would never get on Sunday so we would never get that without you both.

Stuns and Thulphant i love you both! Just fell like saying that!

To my kin mates i just dont have the words .... Thanks for giving me the oportunity to lead such an EPIC Raid Group! I am nothing wihtout you people!

Nim
    Favir
    Perry
    Allais
    Turis
    Asdary
    Bladzer
    Tawin

Friends that came along:

ReddKross
    Aethraen and
    Oaceen

Thanks so much for aiding us when we needed the most!

And SETHCO tanks man just for being the friend you allways was! You are one of the reason i still play this game!

PS.: Since i Utleth was playing Faveer Mini on the raid i just felt like logging im my champ to take one picture lol !

direct link to the big picture: http://s21.postimg.org/bzl27bx3p/Screen_Shot00076.jpg

Raid Group!

direct link to the big picture: http://s18.postimg.org/h99bavyt3/Screen_Shot00050.jpg

Last edited by Utleth; Apr 09 2013 at 09:06 AM.

Gratz to you guys.

Woot

Glad we could be of assistance alot of hard work in this! Congrats!!!

Congrats on the hard work and victory!

As always, glad to help out

Gratz everyone.
    At home on Nimrodel for 4 years.
    Hadleighy/champ/100 (main), Brynnraen/guard/100 (retired main) , Zarefina/mini/100 (solo), Hazriel/LM/88, Rachlarien/RK/83, Brynreign/Beorn/71, Rudbekia/burg/34, Aysawen/capt/36, Haddley/hunter/16

Hey nice one!
    The only downage thus far on the server, that I know of.