We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Wartabs please!

Not bad for squishy RK .

Kakauete Wartab:

Last edited by SANTAREM; Feb 02 2014 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Kakauete Wartab:

1/2 points leeched off lutz.

<3 colour of letters <3

Tnx to All Creeps and Freeps, for helping me along to r 10..
    Cya all out there..

Well reaching r10 by ganking spars at Gv wasnt that great, was expecting more for a player like u but anyway gratz..

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Well reaching r10 by ganking spars at Gv wasnt that great, was expecting more for a player like u but anyway gratz..
    Yeah Because all 400k came from gv spar gank..x) Stoped some spars yes, Sorry Kulz.. i owe you two..

That's like saying that you got r11 by ganking solos at slugs with burg packs...

My wartab to R14 from 18 November 2011 since 14 February 2014

(about 2 years on Withy and 3 months on Eldar)

To celebrate dying 1000 times...

To celebrate dying 1000 times in the Moors, I just thought I would post my wartab. To hazard a guess, I reckon the freeps who have killed me most are some combination of: Erazor, Haras, Imilhir, Grimek, possibly Kulz/Maaba and Lava... feel free to post your numbers and laugh at me, I'm kind of curious.

-- Bralg the Often-Slain

1000 deaths is not very many for rank 11. I'm almost exactly as far through rank 11 on my captain with 3100...

~Bleeds

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    1000 deaths is not very many for rank 11. I'm almost exactly as far through rank 11 on my captain with 3100...

~Bleeds
    Its the matter of playstyle, i suppose you solo a lot and running red on your cappy. If you want to compare, check the 1st tab on previous page, i think most cappys on WW have tabs similiar to this.

Btw i dont think 1000 deaths is low number, im at +/-700 with nearly same number of kills (fresh r11 on my spider) but playing mostly in larger groups and on peak hours, also TC and burrow saves my butt very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post

To celebrate dying 1000 times in the Moors, I just thought I would post my wartab. To hazard a guess, I reckon the freeps who have killed me most are some combination of: Erazor, Haras, Imilhir, Grimek, possibly Kulz/Maaba and Lava... feel free to post your numbers and laugh at me, I'm kind of curious.

-- Bralg the Often-Slain
    what a nab; worst BA I've EVER rolled with. how dare you die 1000 times.

Even a bit away from Lotro nowdays, here is my freeps wartabs..enjoy

Even a bit away from Lotro nowdays, here is my freeps wartabs..enjoy
    omg what a noob Kulzy...both your ppl with highest KBs on are way lower then what i got on them...keep working!

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    omg what a noob Kulzy...both your ppl with highest KBs on are way lower then what i got on them...keep working!

LoL Akro on top and me on n3..
    Even with my superbly low playing time I manage to 1v1 you more than the rest of the server.
    FOTM EZ OP weaver dps

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Its the matter of playstyle, i suppose you solo a lot and running red on your cappy. If you want to compare, check the 1st tab on previous page, i think most cappys on WW have tabs similiar to this.

Btw i dont think 1000 deaths is low number, im at +/-700 with nearly same number of kills (fresh r11 on my spider) but playing mostly in larger groups and on peak hours, also TC and burrow saves my butt very often.
    Well, I play on Brandywine so...that's a big part of the 3k deaths. But yes, I also solo a lot. Basically on Brandy if you have 1k deaths at r11, you're considered a "star-hugger." Could and probably is much diff on Withy. Though, the only 14k kills shows a lot of soloing, so maybe 1k deaths isn't really that much...I confused myself...

~Bleeds the retired Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    LoL Akro on top and me on n3..
    Even with my superbly low playing time I manage to 1v1 you more than the rest of the server.
    FOTM EZ OP weaver dps
    well most of our spars were at RoR, you was on around 40-45 KBs when HD launched. we had a few spars at the beginning and a few days ago more spars :P

Thinking about getting that rank soon. Maybe, maybe not.

Was supposed to be top Secret, but oh well, sorry Lutz!

screen shot windows 7

Transfered Nabmagnet surname to Aunt, it fits better

just coz every1 else posted.

There is my wartab.

Might as well jump on the bandwagon.
    Made this guy back in SoM era on Gilrain but I ended up taking a break from playing LoTRO at the end of the expansion. I came back to the game during the end of RoI which I played him up to R8 from R6 on Gilrain but then that old wise saying of "Don't have your Creeps on the same server as your Freeps" came by. So I Transferred him to Withy sometime in RoR.
    tired while typing this, deal with it.
    Baaaaaai.

Here my R13 wartab. Thx to all freeps and creeps

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast