We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dwarf Warden

Angry Dwarf Warden

So what does the dwarf not have the right to defend their lands? I mean Moria has doors and doors are boundaries, so can doors not be breached, do they not need protected as well? And Moria isnt the only dwarf area i mean how about ered luin is that to be taken easily are their forces to be pushed to thorins hall so they can sit behind a door doing nothing?
    I vote dwarf warden

no. just no. dwarfs arent worthy. It is dwarf blood that shall revive steve. steve hates dwarfs apparently so dwarfs just suck. KILL ALL THE DWARFS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003bfae5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If there were a dwarf warden, it would need to wear heavy armour. Just because there isn't very much for medium armour in moria. Also, it should have a bigger shield (given the stoutness of a dwarf), and probably react to situations with clicky skills. Actually, we could just have the dwarf warden throw out rejuvenation and gambits entirely, since they'd basically just be yelling walls at this point.

But that's a different class... what should we call it?

I know! Guard!

Also: Dwarves should just cower back into their mines and forges and make weapons for some -real- defenders of middle-earth.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000aae39/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Dorfs are fat and stinky.

Do not want.

The most funny would be when dworf waden try to build fist gambit and cannot yell the full baruk khazad coz he begins the second XD

baruk kha... baruk khkhkh... baruk khazad ai meniu! XD

Dwarves should be able to be wardens. Hobbit wardens are the true abomination. Death to hobbit wardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Dwarves should be able to be wardens. Hobbit wardens are the true abomination. Death to hobbit wardens.
    Come say that to my Hobbit Warden and you will be rolling on the grass, playing ball!

I see no valid reason for not allowing Dwarf Wardens, after all Dwarf Guardians can equip Spears and Shields. Almost all Dwarf classes start with Medium Armour anyway so they just stay with medium instead of upgrading to heavy later, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wof View Post
    Come say that to my Hobbit Warden and you will be rolling on the grass, playing ball!

I see no valid reason for not allowing Dwarf Wardens, after all Dwarf Guardians can equip Spears and Shields. Almost all Dwarf classes start with Medium Armour anyway so they just stay with medium instead of upgrading to heavy later, so what?
    I think I just did say it to your hobbit warden. Get some shoes hippy. Death to hobbit wardens.

If dorf-warden will be allowed, then i want hobbit-champion !!

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    If dorf-warden will be allowed, then i want hobbit-champion !!
    Hobbits should only be thieves and minis. I'd allow them to be LMs but they can't use staffs b/c they are too small. Death to hobbit wardens and guards.

Hobbits should only be thieves and minis. I'd allow them to be LMs but they can't use staffs b/c they are too small. Death to hobbit wardens and guards.
    Yes. How DO hobbits wield spears and javelins anyway without them getting stuck in the ground? Oh I know, change the Impressive flourish animation so the hobbit go vaulting over the mobs he faces...

Nah.. runs thru the mobs legs.

Arise now, arise Riders of Theoden!/ Dire deeds awake, dark it is eastward.
    Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded! / Forth Eorlingas!

Suggesting a Dwarf warden?...

That is a very warrrden thing to say.
    Help me build my LOTRO Performance Reference Guide!
    Link for Mac users

I think I just did say it to your hobbit warden. Get some shoes hippy. Death to hobbit wardens.
    Who needs shoes? Just remember what level my teeth are at and be prepared to scream!

Hobbits should be allowed to be Lore Masters too. They don't need to wield staves, just ride the Bear into Battle.

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!
    Last edited by Wof; Nov 29 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carren View Post
    If there were a dwarf warden, it would need to wear heavy armour. Just because there isn't very much for medium armour in moria. Also, it should have a bigger shield (given the stoutness of a dwarf), and probably react to situations with clicky skills. Actually, we could just have the dwarf warden throw out rejuvenation and gambits entirely, since they'd basically just be yelling walls at this point.

But that's a different class... what should we call it?

I know! Guard!

Also: Dwarves should just cower back into their mines and forges and make weapons for some -real- defenders of middle-earth.
    really moria isn't the only dwarf home pay attention don't make yourself look like an idiot I've said this all ready

Quote Originally Posted by LagunaD View Post
    Dorfs are fat and stinky.

Do not want.
    you are just being racist that's not the point of this forum so present evidence cause we don't want racism

Quote Originally Posted by Novavar View Post
    you are just being racist that's not the point of this forum so present evidence cause we don't want racism
    Wait, you want *evidence* that Dorfs are fat?

As for being stinky, even Mazog (an orc) complained about their utter lack of personal hygiene.

Dorfs are not people. Read up on the lore.

Dorfs are abominations created in an act of sacrilege and rebellion against Eru, and Sauron certainly had a hand in it (he was Aule's #1 Maia at the time).

Eru only allowed the fat, stinky Dorfs to live as an example to warn the other Valar not to screw up like Aule did.

Orcs at least started out as Elves; in that sense, they deserve pity.

Lazy, greedy Dorfs, on the other hand, have never been anything but a foul and unnatural blight on Middle Earth. They deserve nothing but contempt from the free (real) people.
    Last edited by LagunaD; Nov 30 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LagunaD View Post
    Wait, you want *evidence* that Dorfs are fat?

As for being stinky, even Mazog (an orc) complained about their utter lack of personal hygiene.

Dorfs are not people. Read up on the lore.

Dorfs are abominations created in an act of sacrilege and rebellion against Eru, and Sauron certainly had a hand in it (he was Aule's #1 Maia at the time).

Eru only allowed the fat, stinky Dorfs to live as an example to warn the other Valar not to screw up like Aule did.

Orcs at least started out as Elves; in that sense, they deserve pity.

Lazy, greedy Dorfs, on the other hand, have never been anything but a foul and unnatural blight on Middle Earth. They deserve nothing but contempt from the free (real) people.
    get off this forum please caus you are way off point

He should be completly off point, this is the warden forum: all threads must be derailed!

You asked for evidence; I provided it.

-rep for trying to play forum police.
    Last edited by LagunaD; Dec 03 2012 at 06:52 PM.

Same reason only men are captains, dwarfs and elves are RKs.

You expect ppl to stay on point? You have failed the warden forums.

P.S. Dwarfs ARE fat and stinky. I hate them all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003bfae5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

But, but.. but.. they are both squishy and crunchy...

Arise now, arise Riders of Theoden!/ Dire deeds awake, dark it is eastward.
    Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded! / Forth Eorlingas!

Wardens are the saviours of Middle-Earth. Sneaky, greedy Dorfs are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Wardens clean up the messes created by lazy, stupid Dorfs (c.f. Volume II, Books 1-9).

Fat, stinky Dorfs won't even clean up after themselves.

All very entertaining, but the real reason is mundane, as these things often are. I remember reading a post by the developer that they wanted to save on character animation. Apparently dwarf body animation is separate from the underlying animation of elf/hobbit/race of man.
    The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast