We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 69 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 4216
    I bought some store skills as well, despite the fact i was condemning it before i quit.

In fact, i bought toxic carapace three days ago, i am of the opinion i cannot be of much use without storeskills now, as a r6 weaver.

Come at me (,o ****,,**** ),o

EDIT: Page 69 belongs to me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000007577f/signature.png]Ellithiel[/charsig]

1+ hour of sparing in prime time with 30+ people watching. good job.

You can thank me for zerging the place with a craid.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

Actually it was not needed cuz we were already making a group.But GJ LUTZ you are really a Z fanboy and you show it!

Thank for the fights to the rest of the creeps!My rk's ### still hurts xD

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    wow the qq about my rank8 reaver with some store skills continues.

You also forgot to mention what a geared freep can do and what a rank8 can do.
    It wasn't qq lol, I don't really care about store skills.. Just mention that freeps need much more time and money to lvl up, gear up so as to have decent pvp chars.. (this needs to take place every year in every new expansion)

Your comment about what a r8 freep/creep can do would be fair if creeps would pay for vip too so as the numbers would be quite equal and both sides would be able to track and map back fast on battle..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 01 2013 at 08:41 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

Yoo took place on spars too.. If this continue both sides will group up and start to zerg on spars so as to ''release the action''..

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Please do. We need to be reminded. I'm hungering after learning the Z way.
    C'mon Stealthy, you've already got your share of the Z way! Don't be so greedy, I want some too.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    C'mon Stealthy, you've already got your share of the Z way! Don't be so greedy, I want some too.
    I will. I just think I need to follow some extra classes in ranking up fast by use of the 'EC Suicide run' model. Can't seem to get the hang of that.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I will. I just think I need to follow some extra classes in ranking up fast by use of the 'EC Suicide run' model. Can't seem to get the hang of that.
    Sounds legit and efficient.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    It wasn't qq lol, I don't really care about store skills.. Just mention that freeps need much more time and money to lvl up, gear up so as to have decent pvp chars.. (this needs to take place every year in every new expansion)

Your comment about what a r8 freep/creep can do would be fair if creeps would pay for vip too so as the numbers would be quite equal and both sides would be able to track and map back fast on battle..
    Name me 1 creep that would pay VIP to enter in moors. Equal numbers on freeps vs creeps? Are you kidding me?

Note: i never payed a single euro for any of my skills.

Name me 1 creep that would pay VIP to enter in moors. Equal numbers on freeps vs creeps? Are you kidding me?

Note: i never payed a single euro for any of my skills.
    It would be different reality and devoted decent creeps would pay as freeps pay now every month. By the time that fights on moors are usually fewer freeps vs more or multiple creeps it's quite fair for freeps to be stronger. (in higher ranks difference is even smaller)

Best proove was the start of RoR where creeps were stronger and much more and u could find fights away from shooters very rare. Every random eazy moder used to create in 1 sec a def to leach at the back..

It would be different reality and devoted decent creeps would pay as freeps pay now every month. By the time that fights on moors are usually fewer freeps vs more or multiple creeps it's quite fair for freeps to be stronger. (in higher ranks difference is even smaller)

Best proove was the start of RoR where creeps were stronger and much more and u could find fights away from shooters very rare. Every random eazy moder used to create in 1 sec a def to leach at the back..
    Every random eazy moder can level a mini, a cappy, a loremaster, a warden, a guardian, a champion and leech. Your arguments are silly. I can name you 5+ freep names of each class.

ranking my reaver to rank 7 took me about three times more than level my warden to cap. And you need at least rank 10 to be a decent threat to freeps... so I decided to buy some skills as well because being still food to freeps after several weeks of questing and being useless in raids is no fun. Thank god creeps can buy skills from store now or it would be even bigger easymode for freeps, many creeps would gave up ranking and quit and I wouldnt have so many fun and challenging 1v1s and 1v2+ etc .

To the argument that creeps are supposed to be weaker cause they have more numbers: I think higher rank creep with all skills should be on a par with a high rank freep. If all the creeps in ettenmoors would be instantly r15 with all skills, yes, they should be weaker. But creep raid is often weaker just because many creeps are red ranks.. and that will always be.. and if even high rank creeps are inferior to freeps thats sad :/

..and that freeps are stronger because they pay vip? yes that may be true but that doesnt feel right at all as well..
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Every random eazy moder can level a mini, a cappy, a loremaster, a warden, a guardian, a champion and leech. Your arguments are silly. I can name you 5+ freep names of each class.
    Describe period where creeps were stronger:

Start of RoR creeps: Press button in some secs create character def/ba -> no pay -> Let's leach! (in every server)

Start of RoR freeps: Press button create character minstrel/hunter -> lvl up to 85 some days/weeks -> do skirmish raids for some weeks to get gear -> pay VIP -> much less leaching because for every mini/hunter there were 5 defs/bas at the back..

Describe period where creeps were stronger:

Start of RoR creeps: Press button in some secs create character def/ba -> no pay -> Let's leach! (in every server)

Start of RoR freeps: Press button create character minstrel/hunter -> lvl up to 85 some days/weeks -> do skirmish raids for some weeks to get gear -> pay VIP -> much less leaching because for every mini/hunter there were 5 defs/bas at the back..
    Describing update 10.

Start of u10: Creeps What who killed me

Start of u10: Freeps Shall i say more?

Just fckn log your creep, play 2 weeks and stop writting so many bs on forums and see for yourself.

About spars. Its funny to see freeps using all they got - bubbles, racial heals, sprint, heals, hips and all this crazy stuff, but they goin mad when spider uses burrow. If you guys wanna keep some unspoken standards - start with yourself.

Thanks for all sparred freeps.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    ranking my reaver to rank 7 took me about three times more than level my warden to cap. And you need at least rank 10 to be a decent threat to freeps... so I decided to buy some skills as well because being still food to freeps after several weeks of questing and being useless in raids is no fun. Thank god creeps can buy skills from store now or it would be even bigger easymode for freeps, many creeps would gave up ranking and quit and I wouldnt have so many fun and challenging 1v1s and 1v2+ etc .

To the argument that creeps are supposed to be weaker cause they have more numbers: I think higher rank creep with all skills should be on a par with a high rank freep. If all the creeps in ettenmoors would be instantly r15 with all skills, yes, they should be weaker. But creep raid is often weaker just because many creeps are red ranks.. and that will always be.. and if even high rank creeps are inferior to freeps thats sad :/

..and that freeps are stronger because they pay vip? yes that may be true but that doesnt feel right at all as well..
    agreed!
    @haras creeps outnumber freeps? are u kidding me there are many times that freeps have larger fraid then creeps can get a craid O.o

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    About spars. Its funny to see freeps using all they got - bubbles, racial heals, sprint, heals, hips and all this crazy stuff, but they goin mad when spider uses burrow. If you guys wanna keep some unspoken standards - start with yourself.

That was the main thing that bugged me yesterday, was pretty ridiculous of that kinship to gank when burrow was used.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    That was the main thing that bugged me yesterday, was pretty ridiculous of that kinship to gank when burrow was used.
    Scottish damage is too stroNK.

Edit: Imagine if we have 1 freep ganked for each cooldown used *.* So much infamy.
    Last edited by affected7; Nov 02 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post

Some freeps/creeps use cds some other freeps/creeps don't use any cds.. It's even funnier to see tomes of defence or tomes for extra dps during spars..

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    agreed!
    @haras creeps outnumber freeps? are u kidding me there are many times that freeps have larger fraid then creeps can get a craid O.o
    Every night there's a 24 craid althought freeps hardly can have 12 fraid.. I have to see 12v12 open fights since RoI ages.. No need to talk about start of RoR where creeps where double+ from freeps in every server

Maybe u play most on another server..

Some freeps/creeps use cds some other freeps/creeps don't use any cds.. It's even funnier to see tomes of defence or tomes for extra dps during spars..
    Its the 3rd passive insult you throw to me, for having Veteren Strength buffs from lootboxes i farmed.

Dont throw oil to the fire you will get burned.

Just fckn log your creep, play 2 weeks and stop writting so many bs on forums and see for yourself.
    Now things are quite balanced in general.. Fewer stronger freeps fight more weaker creeps.. At start of RoR fewer weaker freeps were fighting more stronger creeps and you saw what pvp we had 90% of the time up and down at the shooters..

Its the 3rd passive insult you throw to me, for having Veteren Strength buffs from lootboxes i farmed.

Dont throw oil to the fire you will get burned.
    I didn't name u but you are not the only one, have seen more.. I think u don't really need it on spars u can win many spars on reaver without it..

Now things are quite balanced in general.. Fewer stronger freeps fight more weaker creeps.. At start of RoR fewer weaker freeps were fighting more stronger creeps and you saw what pvp we had 90% of the time up and down at the shooters..
    comparing early RoR time with time after U10 isnt fair because population of Withy was generally low + ppl started to transfer elsewhere.. yes there were more creeps but it wasnt like 30 vs. 10 action but rather 10 vs. 5.. at least from what i remember. What I can recall though, were fights 6v6, 3v3 etc. which were the most challenging and fun fights I ever had in moors besides solo stuff. Even though creeps outweighted freeps in terms of dmg/morale/mits, freeps still had better heals, support and general versatility which you can take advantage of very well in group play. So while I couldnt kill some creeps in 1v1 (and I hated it ), group play was the best ive ever had..
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    comparing early RoR time with time after U10 isnt fair because population of Withy was generally low + ppl started to transfer elsewhere.. yes there were more creeps but it wasnt like 30 vs. 10 action but rather 10 vs. 5.. at least from what i remember. What I can recall though, were fights 6v6, 3v3 etc. which were the most challenging and fun fights I ever had in moors besides solo stuff. Even though creeps outweighted freeps in terms of dmg/morale/mits, freeps still had better heals, support and general versatility which you can take advantage of very well in group play. So while I couldnt kill some creeps in 1v1 (and I hated it ), group play was the best ive ever had..
    Ask what was happening on high crowded servers.. the biggest farming ever.. One def on eldar rank from R0 to R5 from noon until the night and many got R9 in less than 1 month (without double infamy scrolls)

If numbers were equal there wouldn't be any problem.. The fact is that creeps generall are more specially on periods where things are much easier..

Page 69 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast